Square Circle Forum

Every now and then some of us have the chance for a "meet-up"  This discussion is a place to store memories of these special times.

Views: 1652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amy, I missed reading of this get together before now. What a lovely visit with Sharon and how utterly fab that you have the shared experiences of Corrales AND KAS.

Haha! I was delighted that Andrew won the Easter Egg prize although I look as if I am going to begrudge him every mouthful!  Brilliant result for our coffee morning, so many people braved the snow to support KAS.  We can do it all again in October and perhaps Kathy P could be our KAS Guest of Honour for the day and so may be in line for our Special Award! Lol.  Glo I promise I will bring it to Canada with me along with some TC if ever I manage it.

Jude,

Your blanket full of hands is gorgeous. Brilliant!! How many hands...?? 

Congratulations Ladies!! I wish I could be there one day. I'll serve the coffee!! 

Congratulations, Christine!! You are a star!!

Three cheers and congratulations, Louise and Jude.  What a morning!!  What a success!!  I can only imagine how much work it must have taken to pull all of this together. Wonderful that Chris and Andrew were able to attend.  Great photos - thanks Louise for all your hard work.

What a great success. Your very hard work really paid off. Bravo, Louise and all your helpers.

Oh my goodness, so much work with soooo many rewards.  You ladies and gentleman are truly amazing and KAS is lucky to have you as such strong supporters.

The hand blankets are spectacular and they will be cherished in SA.

Congratulations to Chris and Andrew!  

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures, almost feels like we are there.

Oh my goodness ... you wonderful ladies!!!!  This is a stellar accomplishment and a testimony to your kind and loving hearts.  The effort you put into helping others is amazing!  A brilliant accomplishment, for sure :)  Congratulations on making this such a smashing success.  

((Hugs)) and a huge thank you to everyone who was involved in planning, preparing, organizing, and working this event.  It was a huge triumph and an inspiration to us all.

Congratulations, Andrew on your big win :)   Jude, I can understand why you might want to help him enjoy that prize :)))

Congratulations, also, to Chris on your cup and medal - awards of recognition for everything you have done - and continue to do - for those who need a helping hand.

Now, if someone would just build a bridge from Canada to the UK, I would be happy to join your next one.  I would happily volunteer for the 'washing up committee' ... xo

Yes, I'll add my congratulations - you all deserve a Special Award (and an Easter Egg).

Fabulous effort Louise, and, so very productive. Thank you everyone who took part!

What a fantastic amount of money to raise in such a short time, Louise. It's also nice to be able to put some faces to the names I've seen on the forum.

Congrats to Chris and Andrew!!

Wow!!! Louise and Jude and your many supporters and the good folk of Purton.......an amazing financial outcome and a tremendous effort by you all.  xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The APRIL  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

on the menu bar at the top of this  page.

HOW DO I?

Please click here

or

HAVE A QUESTION?      

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service