SHOP THE SHOP

If you would like to make a donation, please click [HERE]

However, there is an easy alternative sitting right in the

KAS SHOP

It is bulging with $5 items.

Diana D came up with this brilliant idea to raise funds for

Knit-a-Square

Diana says:

I'm thrilled!! I have raised 60 GBP by selling hand-warmers to the Fulham Running Club (London), for Ronda and the SA.team. 

Some of the members are wearing the hand- warmers in practice. today. (some runners are participating in a half marathon race Feb 18th) A big Thanks to all the contributors. 

We say:

THANK YOU, Diana, for your creative thinking, your hard work, and your dedication to Knit-a-Square!

THE BLANKET ROOM

is piled high with beauty and inspiration.

We can only imagine the joy - and warmth - these beautiful creations will bring to the children!

www.knit-a-square.com

[HERE]

This month, Bev is giving us the opprtunity to

CELEBRATE AFRICA

Check out the creative contributions to this Month's theme

Uthando Project Knitted Boy Doll

Please click [HERE] for pattern details.

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING

by

Leanne Hunt

In my last report I mentioned Wandi meeting up with the head of a creche and offering to help after the tornado damaged the building.  Well, today was the day Wandi acted on her promise.  She and Thomas took about 90 blankets to two creches in Protea Glen ...

READ ON ...

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Once again, you have produced a wonderful issue. thanks for all the work you put into this, Glo.

• So much terrific information here, Glo.  Thanks so much for all your time and dedication to keeping us up to date in the life of KAS.

• Thank you Glo for another colourful, information packed edition! I also love your amazing blankets photo, which looks even more spectacular when you click on it to enlage it :))

• Well done Glo, love the way you have combined so many blankets into one photograph!

This reply was deleted.