MESO DAYCARE & SIZANANI DAYCARE

DISTRIBUTION PHOTOGRAPHS

SORTED IN SOUTH AFRICA

Opening day photos with comments from Estelle ...

Please continue reading ...

THE BLANKET ROOM

Creative!  Warm!  Amazing!  Gorgeous!  Comforting!

Ingenious!  Impressive!  Cozy!  Brilliant!

Exquisite!  Inventive!  Breathtaking! 

Just a few of the words that come to mind here ...

Our January Theme

TEDDY BEAR PICNIC

is being hosted by Amy

TEDDY BEAR PICNIC

Check it out [here]

[HERE]

Click  [HERE]  to start shopping!

SQUARES LIST

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING.

by Leanne Hunt

~~~

The 2018 year kicked off in the middle of a heatwave in Johannesburg.  The heatwave came in the wake of some very severe summer storms.  There was even a tornado which resulted in the deaths of two people and the procamation of the province as a disaster area.

Wandi and several of the volunteers live in the affected area of south-west Soweto. They witnessed the heavy hail and houses without roofs in the aftermath of the tornado, though thankfully none of them suffered losses. Visiting the clinic for the removal of a couple of teeth, Wandi met a woman covered in bruises and asked her what had happened. The woman turned out to be the head of a creche that had suffered extensive damage from the tornado, leaving 40 children with no shelter or physical comfort. In her characteristically caring way, Wandi took down her details and immediately arranged with Ronda to deliver blankets, beanies, hand warmers and toys to the affected children.

Continue reading ...

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much for the community information! KAS is better organized than the company I used to work for!!! 

• Thank you Glo for this festive and informative edition!  An Anniversary edition with a great masthead, what a find Andrea! Beautiful!

• Thank you Glo for another informative edition.  Good to read about Ronda's hopes for this anniversary year...giving more children hugs in the form of warm blankets.     

• Incredible edition for the start of a new and celebratory year Glo.  Love all the information here, and boy is there a lot!  

Great job compiling it all in one place.

• I love the celebratory feel of Snippets this month, a great masthead, pretty bunting and of course a packed edition of information. Thank you Glo for your hard work that enables us to have such a brilliant read :)))

• Fantastic edition of snippets...thank you Glo for pulling it altogether for us again this month. Andrea's anniversary addition to the snippets masthead is genius...I'm really looking forward to the coming months and KAS's 10th anniversary celebrations!! 

• Wow, Gloria, you have outdone yourself this month!  What a super edition. I LOVE the anniversary logo - hard to believe we've been around for 10 years.  I wonder if anyone can figure out how many blankets have been distributed in our 10 years.  Thanks for all your hard work, and thanks to Andrea for the Anniversary logo.

• What a fantastically full report in this edition of snippets. Thank you Gloria for all your hard work.

This reply was deleted.