PDF file is so large it is in two sections both are printer friendly. PDF pages 1-3   PDF pages 4-6

Beginner Tunisian Crochet Book - Gloria Grandy

KAS Video

Wool Girl and The Balls of Wool - Maureen Ann Bryan

Flower Series Note Cards

South African Nature Series Cards Set 1

South African Nature Series Cards Set 2

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amy, what a trip down memory lane.  Thank you for all the research and writing that you are putting into this KAS chronicle for its tenth anniversary.  How wonderfully creative KASERS are and how much we've all gained over the years.  Thank you Ronda and KAS SA for this wonderful opportunity. 

• Thanks for the memories Amy. Thanks also for your dedication in producing an interesting and uplifting article every month in celebration of our 10th anniversary. 

Over the years KAS has brought warmth and joy to thousands of cold and lonely children.  I am proud to be a member of this creative and loving family.

• Amy, what can I say but thank you for another great chapter in the KAS story! I look forward each month to your article and you clearly have put a lot of time and effort into this chapter; I hope you know how much your work is appreciated.  This months walk down memory lane is a great reminder of the creativity of our members through the years. 

• What a wonderful walk down Memory Lane this chapter is, Amy, a real tribute to the creativity of our square makers.  It must have taken you ages to pull this chapter together, but it was worth every minute you spent, so a huge THANK YOU.

• Amy, another fabulous chapter!.  As they say, A picture is worth a thousand words and you have given us many, many thousands here!  Thank you so very, very much for the time, research and care you are putting into creating this wonderfully informative keepsake for all of us from around the world who have joined hands with KAS.  Your work is truly appreciated ... xo

This reply was deleted.