The March 2013 Square Heart Award goes to:

Maria Teresa Cleasby of Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Maria Teresa, or MT as she likes to be called, joined the forum in May 2012, and in this short time has brought amazingly creative and attractive contributions to KAS.

Ronda and her team always enjoy opening packages they receive from her.

We found out where the creativity and also the practicality came from when MT shared the following phrase on the forum: “I was an haute couture designer (about three 'incarnations' ago eheheheh), so patterning is part of my baggage.”

Well, all we can say is, thank you, Maria Teresa, for joining us here in KAS, and inspiring us with your knowledge and artistry!

In addition, MT is a wonderfully active member of the forum, always praising and encouraging others in their efforts.

Maria Teresa is a highly skilled, creative, and prolific crafter, both knitting and crocheting, as you can see in the photos of the items she makes. Have a look!

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=2z4kzoqbz5olz

Thank you so much, Maria Teresa, for everything you have done and continue to do for KAS!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HUGE well done to you MT - absolutely 100% deserved - your talent and creativity is inspirational.  In addition, you are always so positive and motivating with all the work KAS members do - just wonderful.

I feel so fortunate to have found you living in the same village - I look forward to a 'Congratulations' coffee very soon.

Well done you, Kathy P xxx

• What a deserving Lady!  Love your work Maria, you continue to inspire me and many others KASers, you GO, girl!

• Congratulations Maria! A well deserved award! You work is beautiful, an inspiration for all of us and the kids will looove wearing a Maria T hat, sweater or poncho and they will have warmth and joy sleeping under your blankets. xo

• Congratulations, MT!  I've admired your work all year and have always been pleasantly surprised.  Seeing it here all together, really highlights your creativity.  What a portfolio of colour, ideas, and craftmanship that inspires us all.  Many, many thanks for sharing your gifts.     

• Well done Maria  for the beautiful things you have made.Keep the good work up.

• Many congratulations, M.T. - and very well deserved! your creations are stunning and your comments so encouraging! x x x

• Congratulations Maria!!!!!     

• YAY!! Three cheers for Maria (MT). We are so lucky to have your expertise and your friendship. You truly are an inspiration with your beautiful designs/creativity, but also the friendship you extend to one and all with your warm, supportive comments. You are so deserving of this award. xx

• Well done Maria.... so glad you are this months choice and its great to have another UK member chosen!

• Congratulations MT!! So well deserved! As everyone has said, your creations are an inspiration for us and will bring so much joy to the children! Warm hugs! xoxo

This reply was deleted.