MARCH - THINK BOYS

Don't forget our March

PATTERN OF THE MONTH

We have a BOY doll to knit,

and a warm and cozy square to crochet.

If you, like many of our talented crafters, enjoy making toys for the children, why not check out the 

Find the free pattern [HERE]

Valerie has given us the pattern for her beautiful 2-loop square.  Make one (or several) of these to add warmth to a little boy's blanket. 

Find Valerie's pattern [HERE]

Let's see how much warmth and fun we can create this month

to help put big smiles on little faces.

If for any reason you are unable to participate, please feel free to

drop in occasionally to have a look and cheer us on :)

I have started our special March - Think Boys

[Photo Album]  

If you would like me to include your photos, please click on the "Photos" tab above and add your photos there.  I will then be able to copy them into our March Album.  Thanks ... xo

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• March 2018 Theme - Think Boys.

Finally finished the sqs for my March blanket...still need to sew up and add border. This is a 'Wendy' inspired design, which has been on my to-do list for quite a while. As usual the camera has taken liberties and has made the bright red sqs duller and the variegated red, which was darker and duller, brighter.

• WOW!  Bev, what a beauty!!!  I love the colors, the combinations, the design, and as always, your knitting is perfection!  There's a little boy in S.A. just waiting to be hugged into this gorgeous blanket.  Thank you for every stitch ... xo

• 2930379473?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Very late to the party this may be..........but I'm sure it's welcome. So chuffed to have this completed now.

• WOW!  It's never too late, for such beauty, love and warmth for the children, Karen.  And you know that BLUE is always welcome.  Your blanket is absolute perfection!  I love it.  Thank you ... xo

• BEAUTIFUL blanket, Karen...love, love, love the striped strip...such pizzazz!!

• These were finished in March, but then we had Good Friday, Easter Vigil for Saturday, Easter Sunday was also my Dad's birthday - so this is the first chance I have had to spread them out and show you what I got done last month.......

2886818605?profile=RESIZE_320x320

I am seriously thinking of joining the blanket before I send it - however, that may take me some time as I put almost all the rest of my knitting on hold while I made these - it was surprisingly difficult to get hem all done in the month!

2886812811?profile=RESIZE_320x320

• Ohmygoodness that's so much work. Bravo Rebecca. I'm so glad you posted the photo so we could enjoy them. Hummmnnnn I'm liking that shade of green which I don't have...

• Rebecca, this is a marvellous contibution and will make a beautiful "boy" blanket!  35 squares in one month is beyond most of us, my dear!  Good for you :)  xo

• A superb collection, Rebecca....great colours.  :)) LOVE, love, love the orange variegated squares...sooooo pretty. 

It seems 35 sqs in one month was beyond me....I still have four to go.  :((

• Thank you, Gloria for a fun month. 

Happy Easter to you ALL

2965492123?profile=RESIZE_480x480

This reply was deleted.