Square Circle Forum

Don't forget our March

We have a BOY doll to knit,

and a warm and cozy square to crochet.

If you, like many of our talented crafters, enjoy making toys for the children, why not check out the 

Find the free pattern [HERE]

Valerie has given us the pattern for her beautiful 2-loop square.  Make one (or several) of these to add warmth to a little boy's blanket. 

Find Valerie's pattern [HERE]

Let's see how much warmth and fun we can create this month

to help put big smiles on little faces.

If for any reason you are unable to participate, please feel free to

drop in occasionally to have a look and cheer us on :)

I have started our special March - Think Boys

[Photo Album]  

If you would like me to include your photos, please click on the "Photos" tab above and add your photos there.  I will then be able to copy them into our March Album.  Thanks ... xo

Views: 2969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A lovely set of squares, Karen. Love the smiley faces.

Using up more blue odds and ends (and of course the colours are much deeper than they look!)

What a beauty - gorgeous tones + very neat knitting.

Lesley, this hat is a beauty!  Light, dark, deep, pale - I've never met a blue I didn't like :)))  This is going to be a little boy's treasure!  I agree with Karen - your knitting is very neat ... xo

Wow!Love this hat!What neat work.

A happy 'scrappy'  (as in using scraps of yarn....lol) hat.....pretty blues, Lesley.  :))

Such gorgeous stitching Lesley. The cuff on this hat is brilliant accent to the rest of the hat. Loving this hat and so will the owner. 

Wow!   What beauty your odds and ends have made.  Perfect.

I promised a dear friend that I would use pink in this month's theme, so I'm keeping my promise.  Here are a couple of Tunisian Crochet squares in pink, green, purple, and a little bit of blue :))) xo

I'm sure your friend, who ever she may be, is so very delighted......and grateful......that you remembered, Glo. These are GORGEOUS squares.....and if I squint a little, the darkest shade looks like a pretty purple (my other favourite colour). It's a win-win for me.  :))  xo

A little addition to my comment.........I was so excited to see pink that I didn't read your second sentence before I commented, above. There IS purple.....and it's in TC....I thought they were knitted going by the first 'garter stitch-look row. Lovely!   xo

These are special squares, Gloria .... I think Tunisian was just the right choice for that yarn.   Pretty pattern, and pretty colors, too.

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

One time donation:

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

The FEBRUARY 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

New to the forum?

Please click on

at the top of this  

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service