Square Circle Forum

Don't forget our March

We have a BOY doll to knit,

and a warm and cozy square to crochet.

If you, like many of our talented crafters, enjoy making toys for the children, why not check out the 

Find the free pattern [HERE]

Valerie has given us the pattern for her beautiful 2-loop square.  Make one (or several) of these to add warmth to a little boy's blanket. 

Find Valerie's pattern [HERE]

Let's see how much warmth and fun we can create this month

to help put big smiles on little faces.

If for any reason you are unable to participate, please feel free to

drop in occasionally to have a look and cheer us on :)

I have started our special March - Think Boys

[Photo Album]  

If you would like me to include your photos, please click on the "Photos" tab above and add your photos there.  I will then be able to copy them into our March Album.  Thanks ... xo

Views: 2969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More blue for a blanket.

My sister-in-law made most of the end-cap squares while visiting at Christmas time, so this blanket has special memories for me.  Maybe it will be extra warm for some child.

Wow!! This is a really pretty collaboration from you and your sister, Sharon. I am LOVING this blanket design you have been making of late.

Sharon, this is a gorgeous blanket ... and a very special one!  A huge thank you to your sister-in-law for her part in creating it.  While it holds special memories for you, it will bring special a warmth to a little boy.  You and your S-I-L are a great team :)  ... xo

Gives added meaning to labor of love. So happy you and your sister did this blanket. I know it will be loved. 

A TC variegated, one from the Swing Needle Ladders pattern, and a couple of TC PJs ... all to help brighten up a little boy's blanket :)) xo

Great squares, Gloria.   Lots of texture that is fun to trace, some that look like race tracks.

Fabulous colours making very smart squares.

Such intricate work Gloria. Beautiful. 

Awwww, soooooo pretty, Glo....and that blue in the TC pjs is bordering on mauve on my screen.......lol.   xo

Three Orange hats. It's been a while since I've made any hats and I'd forgotten how much I like this Front Post pattern.

Gorgeous!    We know these will be a big hit in South Africa.   The colors are scrumptious, so bright and cheerful, and your stitching is perfect.   Yummy all around.

Patricia, these hats are just perfect!  They're so sunny and bright and the perfect pick-me-up for a lucky child in S.A.  What beautiful colors in this yarn!  We're told the children like orange, so they are sure to be a big hit.  Thank you! xo

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

One time donation:

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

The FEBRUARY 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

New to the forum?

Please click on

at the top of this  

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service