Replies

• The ladies involved with KAS Croatia are still busy creating squares, hats and toys for the children of South Africa, here are some posted in their Facebook page that will eventually arrive at The Barn - the KAS team will be delighted! [Occasionally some pics will be a source of inspiration rather than a square for SA.]

Great to see the KAS Square Measure

2965484010?profile=original

2965484173?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

2930378457?profile=original

2965484074?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

2965484221?profile=original

2965484234?profile=original

The lady who created this little chap, described him as a 'Scamp for Africa' !

2965484247?profile=original

2965484820?profile=original

2965484932?profile=original

2965484960?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

2965485031?profile=original

• All these are made for KAs. The first one was just to show that nobody is perfect :-)) my first attempt at diagonal knitting that went terribly wrong :-)))

• Andreja, while you may not be perfect,  you're certainly are "perfectly lovely" to share your time and your talent with the children.  Everything is simply gorgeous!  The hats will be a big hit, and the toys will be treasured!  What a delightful little "Scamp for Africa :)))

I love all the squares, but am quite taken with one in the top row ... 4th one over (yellow and purple)  It's a very interesting design.  Is that a pattern you are able to share with us?

• Thank you! We are now more than 450 ladies knitting and crochting for KAS and having great fun. Will share the tutorial with you,let me find it.  Join our fb group Knit a Square Croatia. I am now off to give a lecture at the university on volunteering for KAS!!! Fingers crossed it goes well :-))

• Andreja, you and your group really are a blessing to the children of S.A.  I wish you great success with your lecture ... xo

• 2965493569?profile=original

• Andreja, thank you for this.  I really appreciate it.  I am definitely going to give this one a go!  xo

• Mind you, it turned out 10x10cm on 4mm hook and then I had to crochet around to make it 20x20. 

• Thank you to all the wonderful crafters in this talented group!  It looks like more than just kntting and crocheting here.  Is that a kind of loom I see in the one of the photos?  And a sort of knitting machine in the photo beside it?  The squares, the hats, the hand warmers, the toys ... everything is just so beautiful and so perfect!  What an amazing group ... xo

• Congratulations on your 1st Month creating fabulous goodies for the children of South Africa. It is wonderful to have a group of like minded people to knit/crochet with and chat about life.

This reply was deleted.