Square Circle Forum

If you wish to add a pattern for a square you have made, please insert it at the end of this discussion by using the "Repy to This" feature and please include a photo with the pattern.

We ask that you do not just include links to patterns online that you have not actually tried.

Please note:  some of the patterns below are older and do not include instructions for leaving tails.

Ronda has requested that we now leave a 50cm/20" tail for sewing squares together. Please butterfly the tail to the square.  Instructions for this and an illustration can be found at

http://www.knit-a-square.com/support-files/knitted-square-plain_jan...

Views: 13750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting this pattern!

I think this would also be nice for a hat for the needy.

Thank Monika....I've only used this pattern for a square so far but I think it would make a pretty hat too.  :))

Louise, thank you for posting this beautiful pattern and for showing us how to make it easier for stitching :) xo

Thanks Louise :)) Another one to the must try list  :))

These small holes should trap air rather than let it through and therefore the square ought to be fairly warm.  It's certainly a very pretty pattern.  Thanks for sharing it. I might get up courage to try it, you never know, lol. 

Thanks Jeanne.....:)))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service