PACKING SLIP & Mailing Label
The South African volunteers appreciate the Packing Inventory Slip that many people include in their parcels. It makes the job of recording each item much easier.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and open the appropriate file.
-Type in the information before printing [doc].
-Print off a copy and write in by hand [pdf].
-LARGE PRINT [doc]
One form is needed for each parcel.
Information needed :
1. Fill in the "This package contains" describing what and the quantity you are sending in the parcel.
2. Fill in your contact details in the "Contributor Details" section. You don't have to fill in everything unless you want to, but we'd really like a name and country to put on the Square Lists.
3. Cut along the line marked with the scissors.
4. Put the top part of the form inside your package, before you seal it.
5. Firmly tape the bottom part of the form with the address on the outside front of your package.
[If the label is the wrong size for your package, hand-write the address and declaration instead.]
6. Fill in the customs declaration, listing 0 or I as the value. Anything more incurs duties***
7. Do NOT register your parcel or use a tracking number. This causes endless problems for the team in South Africa.
8. Now you are all set to send your parcel !
***Please read the Zero Tolerance discussion before filling in the customs form.
The mailing label should decrease the fees that Ronda has been paying.
Replies are closed for this discussion.