Square Circle Forum

New to Knit-a-Square?  Have a question about making squares, navigating the Forum,  iPad or phone access to the forum, using Paypal fo donations, or a question about mailing your squares?

Please read the discussions in the Helpful Hints Category, and if you don't find your answer there, post it below and someone will answer ASAP.  No need to start a new discussion

Just type your question in the Reply to This square right under this intro, click on add reply and presto...your question is now in the list!

Views: 5757

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Our group, the Gumnuts, have approximately 10kg of knitted goodies for Knit-A-Square that can be delivered to Johannesburg via a friend travelling from Australia.

Would Knit-A-Square volunteers be able to pick up the bag from her hotel on 23 or 24 July?

Thanks

Deborah

Thanks Deborah, the goodies will be appreciated!

I'll PM you for details to send to Ronda. 

Good morning - which squares do the 'gogos' prefer sewing together? The ones knitted on the diagonal or the 'basic garter stitch' square (Plain Jane, is it?).  I've knitted a number of both and was just wondering which of the two are preferred.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Roz.  As far as I know there is no preference....I send both, but perhaps this is something I can find out.  :))

I'd really appreciate that.  Just thought I'd rather knit what the gogos prefer.  Thanks so much.

I cannot find the link for starting a one piece granny blanket....foolishly I didn't make a hard copy....can anyone tell me where to find it again please

https://crochetagain.com/2012/06/27/a-better-granny-rectangle/

I haven't done this one, but it looks lots better than the one I have.  Just make sure you start with enough chains to make 16" or 40cms since the blanket has those added measurements on the long side.

Thanks Amy

http://meetmeatmikes.com/make-the-oblong-story-granny-rectangle-bla... let me know how you get on .. looks like a fun winter project when stuck at home

Thanks Mary. I had just completed a blanket using this link. Then I couldn't find it again to start a new one

Already!!! crumpets ... I'd better get my skates on!!

I started it when you put the link up last week.  When I reached 40 inch across ( 5 square ) I then worked rows Ava's the top and bottom to give the length, and finished it off working right around the 4 edges. 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW! Downloadable Artwork

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby on Saturday.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service