Square Circle Forum

New to Knit-a-Square?  Have a question about making squares, navigating the Forum,  iPad or phone access to the forum, using Paypal fo donations, or a question about mailing your squares?

Please read the discussions in the Helpful Hints Category, and if you don't find your answer there, post it below and someone will answer ASAP.  No need to start a new discussion

Just type your question in the Reply to This square right under this intro, click on add reply and presto...your question is now in the list!

Views: 4380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Anna, loom squares are most welcome.  Have you checked out the Loom a Square group for patterns ?

Here's the link:   http://forum.knit-a-square.com/group/loom-a-square

Please, where and to who to send personal paper check for money donations? 

Hi Deborah, thank you for thinking of KAS for a monetary donation. The only way to send directly is via PayPal. However, if this isn't an option for you, perhaps Helen Flagg can help.  In the past she accepted US checks then sent the donation through her personal PayPal account. Here's her page.(you will need to be a friend to send a private message).
http://forum.knit-a-square.com/profile/HelenMFlagg?xg_source=profil...

Thank you Linda, I'll contact Helen. The man that wants to donate is resistant to the digital world.  

He must be related to my husband....lol.

Hi Bev. I think my best option is to print instructions on opening PayPal account and suggest he have his daughter open an account for him. 

He enjoys contributing to several charities and would be so disappointed if I refuse to let him enclose his money order in the packages I send off but I'm not sure they can use them in South Africa.   

Hi Deborah, it is a lovely idea that this gentlemen would like to send a money order to KAS, sadly the cost of getting a bank to exchange it is very likely to cost more than its face value. Definitely PayPal would the best route, especially as it has overcome the issues it had in the early days! My brother refuses to be involved with the internet, but when he wants something he'll asked me to order - online! [Am I being suckered, I sometimes ask myself...........]

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

Crazy Cat 10 Year Anniversary Link

SQUARES LIST

The MARCH 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

on the menu bar at the top of this  page.

HOW DO I?

Please click here

or

HAVE A QUESTION?      

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service