Square Circle Forum

New to Knit-a-Square?  Have a question about making squares, navigating the Forum,  iPad or phone access to the forum, using Paypal fo donations, or a question about mailing your squares?

Please read the discussions in the Helpful Hints Category, and if you don't find your answer there, post it below and someone will answer ASAP.  No need to start a new discussion

Just type your question in the Reply to This square right under this intro, click on add reply and presto...your question is now in the list!

Views: 2924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a spectacular blanket, Helen.

A crocheted edge is not essential, but your idea of including some yarn and note what it is for, is a good one.

Thanks for the reply, Anne. I will hopefully be posting it off in the next few days and will make sure to include the note. :)

I'm glad you like the blanket too!

A fabulous blanket !!

It's beautiful, Helen.  :))

Wow! That is really lovely.  A true piece of art. Some one will treasure it. I know I would. :)

Fees?

I mailed two packages of squares from a different post office (Japan) and they made me put a value on the package. I put 1 yen on one and 10 yen on the other. They weren't happy with the 1 yen amount. I argued with them that the other post office had never made me do that before. I will go back to the main post office next time I mail anything!

Is there a way to find out if KAS is going to be charged a fee for my packages? If so, I'd like to pay the feel. I can just donate that amount. 

Thanks,

Juli

Hi Juli - The KAS office in SA is closed at present. Ronda is currently on holiday with family. We will contact them and find out , have these parcels been sent recently ?  it might be that we will have to wait until they arrive ?

Yes, I sent them in November. I'm not sure of the date, but can try to figure it out. They were sent by ship so it might be a while. 

Thanks. 

Juli we opened a parcel with your lovely lilic completed blanket yesterday.

Last week we opened a parcel of yours with beautiful squares. I've used them in a blanket with a smilie face in the center. I handed it in yesterday so I'm sure you will see it soon on The Blanket Room.

I will post the blanket on my face book page later in the week. Just need to finish some borders for this weeks blankets.

Sorry for the late response here. I always forget there is a way to message people individually. I'm glad the packages arrived. I just wanted to make sure that there weren't any fees that had to be paind.

Hi Juli, Your squares are in the just edited January 2017 squares list. Hope these are the 3 parcels you were looking for. :)

Hi,

after finishing all my Christmas projects I went to my local yarn shop and found out that the company Red Heart are stopping all imports to the Czech republic (where I live). After sorting out my yarn I found out I have loads of odd skeins of Red Heart Detroit (http://www.redheart.co.uk/yarn/detroit). My question is if this yarn is thick enough for squares or if it would be better if I double up the yarn so the squares are warmer,

Thank You.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

GET THE MOTOR RUNNING !

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The August 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service