Square Circle Forum

New to Knit-a-Square?  Have a question about making squares, navigating the Forum,  iPad or phone access to the forum, using Paypal fo donations, or a question about mailing your squares?

Please read the discussions in the Helpful Hints Category, and if you don't find your answer there, post it below and someone will answer ASAP.  No need to start a new discussion

Just type your question in the Reply to This square right under this intro, click on add reply and presto...your question is now in the list!

Views: 5727

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Anna, loom squares are most welcome.  Have you checked out the Loom a Square group for patterns ?

Here's the link:   http://forum.knit-a-square.com/group/loom-a-square

Please, where and to who to send personal paper check for money donations? 

Hi Deborah, thank you for thinking of KAS for a monetary donation. The only way to send directly is via PayPal. However, if this isn't an option for you, perhaps Helen Flagg can help.  In the past she accepted US checks then sent the donation through her personal PayPal account. Here's her page.(you will need to be a friend to send a private message).
http://forum.knit-a-square.com/profile/HelenMFlagg?xg_source=profil...

Thank you Linda, I'll contact Helen. The man that wants to donate is resistant to the digital world.  

He must be related to my husband....lol.

Hi Bev. I think my best option is to print instructions on opening PayPal account and suggest he have his daughter open an account for him. 

He enjoys contributing to several charities and would be so disappointed if I refuse to let him enclose his money order in the packages I send off but I'm not sure they can use them in South Africa.   

Hi Deborah, it is a lovely idea that this gentlemen would like to send a money order to KAS, sadly the cost of getting a bank to exchange it is very likely to cost more than its face value. Definitely PayPal would the best route, especially as it has overcome the issues it had in the early days! My brother refuses to be involved with the internet, but when he wants something he'll asked me to order - online! [Am I being suckered, I sometimes ask myself...........]

Thank you Pam! I instinctively knew: I don't want to become my friend's internet accounts payable clerk. Yep. LOL

Anyone else unable to get into the KAS Pattern book, today?

I can access the members patterns, but the Pattern book just comes up as a blank white page.

Same here, Bev - I guess we just have to be patient!

Thanks Lesley, at least I know it's not just me...

Hi ladies, the entire Knit-a-Square.com site is down.....don't know why.  Hopefully it will be up soon!

In the meantime, Bev, here is the link to the patterns in the members' patterns.  http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/kas-pattern-book

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Donate' button, below, offers one time donations as well as an option for monthly subscriptions other than above options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service