Square Circle Forum

New to Knit-a-Square?  Have a question about making squares, navigating the Forum,  iPad or phone access to the forum, using Paypal fo donations, or a question about mailing your squares?

Please read the discussions in the Helpful Hints Category, and if you don't find your answer there, post it below and someone will answer ASAP.  No need to start a new discussion

Just type your question in the Reply to This square right under this intro, click on add reply and presto...your question is now in the list!

Views: 5728

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow!! Thanks Linda.  :))  

hi i cant get in to knit a square is the site down im in uk

Hi Johanna, yes unfortunately the main website www.knit-a-square.com is down. Everything will be done to get it up and running a.s.a.p.

Johanna, sorry for the inconvenience.  The site is down and IT is working on it.  For now, please check the forum Discussion Categories for anything you need. 

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum

If you can't find  what you are looking for, please post the question here.  Thanks.

thanks

Sally posted this question on Facebook, but as someone restricted to 8x8' squares I'm not sure how to answer her question! 

Sally is making  complete blanket doing granny square crochet - does anyone know what size these blankets are best stopped at, and, how best to get them to measure the 56" x 40" which is the regular size when 35 squares are used in 5 rows of 7?

Quite a few members seem to make this style - apparently Sally just likes to keep going!

Susan Donaldson made one back in March for Glo's theme, I think it was.  :))

I stop mine at that.  I did a couple of complete grannies a couple of years ago.  Start with a middle line of 16 " the crochet around.  

Is that 16 inches Amy?

Thanks for the picture tutorial link Mary.  I think that might be my next blanket project to use up odds and ends.........as fast as I use them up they seem to re multiply.   I like the idea of not having to join squares together.  A good project when travelling on the long distance bus (10 hours) to visit mum

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Donate' button, below, offers one time donations as well as an option for monthly subscriptions other than above options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service