Square Circle Forum

Have you visited our new KAS Shop yet?  If not, please drop in and check us out here

We have introduced several new items in the past few weeks and there are more to come in the near future.

The income from the KAS Shop goes a long way in enabling the team in South Africa to carry on the vital work of wrapping vulnerable children in snuggly blankets made by our members.

Some members prefer to sign up for an ongoing monthly donation through PayPal in order to fund our activities.  These monthly donations are vital!

However, others of us prefer to designate our donations for a specific purpose, or can only donate now and then so prefer to do it by making a shop purchase. 

The purpose of this discussion is to get your feedback and comments.  It is sort of a “customer survey” that will help us improve the shop on an ongoing basis.

We will occasionally focus on a “product of the month” and we hope to share with you a monthly overview of what is selling and what is not.  

Any good shop needs an interesting inventory that appeals to its customers, so your feedback is essential to our success. With that in mind, we hope you will chime in here and share your thoughts about what is good (and not so good) about the KAS Shop.

We also hope that you will offer suggestions for the Shop – products that you would like to see.  Remember, since this is a “Virtual Shop” all products must be downloadable.

Remember too, that we can accommodate new products that are “personal” – things you want to purchase for yourself, for your own use - like our note card series, which will soon be expanded. A previous discussion indicated there lots of possibilities in this area, so please put your thinking caps on and give us your ideas.

READY….. SET…. SHOP!

Views: 2852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked at them as well Valerie :). However, there us no mention of postage cost. Are these being sent free of charge ?

Joan, unfortunately no, they are not sent free of charge since they aren't downloadable items as the other KAS Shop items are.  As with all online shopping, we must pay shipping.  The amount we pay, of course, depends on where we are in the world.

I am in Canada and I purchased the tote which arrived in 6 days!!   I am thrilled with it and have already been asked "What is Knit-a-Square?" when I carried it with me.  It's a wonderful project bag.  But more than that, it's a great way to spread the word :)))  All of these useful items will be great conversation starters. xo

Thank you Gloria, I thought that was the case. I may well make a purchase :)

My Tote arrived in just a few days too.  I love it.  I chose "We Square Because We Care" and I'm hoping it will prompt many questions,

That's the same one I got, Anne.  Isn't it just perfect!  I've had two compliments on it already, and have been given the opportunity to answer questions about KAS.  I carry it with me everywhere now ... just in case I run out of things to say!  It's sure to start a conversation ... hahaha  xo

Does anyone know what the shop sales were for May? I was curious about Mother's Day donations.

I think Sharon usually does the updates, Sue, so hopefully she will see your request and we will all know. It would be interesting to know.  :))

KAS SHOP - SALES FIGURES FOR MAY 2017.

I am very sorry for the lateness of this update, a family holiday and a new job has got in the way of the forum.

As you will remember in May we wanted to celebrate Mothers and Grandmother's everywhere, by purchasing Gogo Support.

Team KAS, ( as I call us ),all our wonderful forum members and supporters of KAS certainly did celebrate.

An amazing $1207 was spent in the KAS Shop during the month of May.

Thank you to everyone who has supported KAS. As you will all know KAS was in a dire financial position earlier this year and we have all played a part in, moving KAS to a more stable position and this means only one thing, we can ensure we keep reaching those vulnerable and orphaned children, that so desperately need our help.

That's an awesome total.Great job everyone!

Well done KAS shoppers.  More money = more distributions = more warm children :-)

Fantastic!!!

Well done Everyone......so pleased that so many got behind the Gogo /grandma support (wrap a child in a blanket) with May 14th being their Mother's Day. What an AWESOME result.  :))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

GET THE MOTOR RUNNING !

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The August 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service