Square Circle Forum

Have you visited our new KAS Shop yet?  If not, please drop in and check us out here

We have introduced several new items in the past few weeks and there are more to come in the near future.

The income from the KAS Shop goes a long way in enabling the team in South Africa to carry on the vital work of wrapping vulnerable children in snuggly blankets made by our members.

Some members prefer to sign up for an ongoing monthly donation through PayPal in order to fund our activities.  These monthly donations are vital!

However, others of us prefer to designate our donations for a specific purpose, or can only donate now and then so prefer to do it by making a shop purchase. 

The purpose of this discussion is to get your feedback and comments.  It is sort of a “customer survey” that will help us improve the shop on an ongoing basis.

We will occasionally focus on a “product of the month” and we hope to share with you a monthly overview of what is selling and what is not.  

Any good shop needs an interesting inventory that appeals to its customers, so your feedback is essential to our success. With that in mind, we hope you will chime in here and share your thoughts about what is good (and not so good) about the KAS Shop.

We also hope that you will offer suggestions for the Shop – products that you would like to see.  Remember, since this is a “Virtual Shop” all products must be downloadable.

Remember too, that we can accommodate new products that are “personal” – things you want to purchase for yourself, for your own use - like our note card series, which will soon be expanded. A previous discussion indicated there lots of possibilities in this area, so please put your thinking caps on and give us your ideas.

READY….. SET…. SHOP!

Views: 3567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Val the postage to France would be £4.10, this is for one, if you let me know how many you want, I will get the exact cost of the postage for you. 

I would like 2 please, Sharon.

I will message you Val 

Thank you.

I would like 1 calendar please, Sharon.

I will message you directly Marion

The calendars certainly are beautiful, I've been lucky enough to see them already.......hopefully some of you will see children with your beautiful blankets, hats, hand warmers and toys in some of the gorgeous photos.

Thanks Sharon, let's hope your hard work and effort pays off for Ronda and the team in SA.
2 for me please Sharon! A really fabulous idea, well done you for all your hard work - amazing lady xx

I will have some, too, please Sharon.....will get back to you, as hubby wants to get on the road, NOW and I need to think about how many I want.....lol.

Thank you Kathy for the compliment, however I can not take all the credit for this, it has been a team effort from the Mods.  I will message you directly. :)) 

Wonderful calendar Sharon.  I am really drawn to the size.

Hi Sharon.

Could I have three please? Can I pay for them a.s.a.p, as our aussie $ seems to be on a downward slide.  :))

Also, on the 'financial report' discussion you had the blue link to the KAS Shop Discussion. It wouldn't work for me when I clicked on it.

Great calendar....congrats to all involved!!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service