Square Circle Forum

Have you visited our new KAS Shop yet?  If not, please drop in and check us out here

We have introduced several new items in the past few weeks and there are more to come in the near future.

The income from the KAS Shop goes a long way in enabling the team in South Africa to carry on the vital work of wrapping vulnerable children in snuggly blankets made by our members.

Some members prefer to sign up for an ongoing monthly donation through PayPal in order to fund our activities.  These monthly donations are vital!

However, others of us prefer to designate our donations for a specific purpose, or can only donate now and then so prefer to do it by making a shop purchase. 

The purpose of this discussion is to get your feedback and comments.  It is sort of a “customer survey” that will help us improve the shop on an ongoing basis.

We will occasionally focus on a “product of the month” and we hope to share with you a monthly overview of what is selling and what is not.  

Any good shop needs an interesting inventory that appeals to its customers, so your feedback is essential to our success. With that in mind, we hope you will chime in here and share your thoughts about what is good (and not so good) about the KAS Shop.

We also hope that you will offer suggestions for the Shop – products that you would like to see.  Remember, since this is a “Virtual Shop” all products must be downloadable.

Remember too, that we can accommodate new products that are “personal” – things you want to purchase for yourself, for your own use - like our note card series, which will soon be expanded. A previous discussion indicated there lots of possibilities in this area, so please put your thinking caps on and give us your ideas.

READY….. SET…. SHOP!

Views: 2348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for this summary, Sharon!  Like everyone else, I'm very anxious to discover our March totals!

Knowing how vital KAS Shop sales are to the welfare of KAS, I am absolutely thrilled that I was able to provide an item that people could purchase for themselves while supporting Knit-a-Square!  Beginner Tunisian Crochet was a pleasure to write and I hope others will try, learn, and like this technique. 

A huge thank you to our KASsister Sharon B ... my pattern-tester and editor.  Her assistance in preparing this book was invaluable.  We spent a lot of time 'together' and had a lot of fun ... xo

WOW Gloria just look at the sales for your book !!!  Congratulations for a wonderful effort to you and Sharon.

Thank you, Sue!  It was almost as much fun writing the book as it is to make TC squares :)))  xo

Congratulations Gloria on your book. I'll make sure to get a copy. What an honor !! 

KAS SHOP - SALES FIGURES FOR MARCH 2017.

Following the launch of our financial appeal March was a bumper month in the shop. Sales were up. $1639 was spent. Thank you everyone who made a purchase and helped KAS to help the children.

Thank you Andrea for keeping the shop full and running successfully, we could not do it without you.

Have you seen the Easter Eggtravanagza ? We have launched some wonderful Easter cards.

To show ‘our’ KAS children we care and are thinking about them at Easter, the KAS Shop has launched a wonderful set of four Easter cards and a set of four Spring cards. These beautiful cards will be yours to download and print off when you purchase bags of fruit or nutritional snacks as a healthy alternative to Easter chocolates for the children to enjoy on distribution days.

There are four different designs in each set of cards, here are the four Easter cards;

The healthy fruit and snacks are priced at $5, $10 and $30 so please pop into the KAS shop and show these vulnerable and orphaned children they are not forgotten and are loved

POP ALONG TO THE SHOP NOW AND HAVE A LOOK.

KAS Shop - Easter cards

HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE

I explained to my grandchildren, aged 5,11 and 12 what KAS does when they asked me what I was Crocheting. We have agreed that instead of having an Easter Egg from me that I will buy a bag of fruit from the KAS shop with the money. It is a good thing to remind them sometimes how lucky they are and how they can help others less fortunate than them by contributing in a small way. I will send them a printed card each showing them their donation.

That is so lovely, Marion.  :))

A Happy Easter to you all.  :))

Thank you Marion, that is wonderful and such lovely children to be prepared to give up their Easter eggs, you should be very proud of them and their parents. It is good to remind our children how lucky they are and how we can all do our bit to help others. xox

Marion, what a wonderful gesture from you all, you must be a very proud grandma. Please pass on our thanks to your grandchildren. Happy Easter to all your family. :))))

Sharon, thanks for this update. The shop sales figures for March are amazing, the best month we've ever had!!! Thank you to everyone who has made a purchase. I'm doing a happy dance around my kitchen, I'm sure Ronda is too! :)))))

Thanks for this very encouraging update, Sharon. The chart is really fantastic to see!

Marion, please thank your grandchildren; what a beautiful gift you have all have given.

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE DIRECTLY to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Image result for please images

Please go directly to the Donate page HERE as the Subscribe button below is experiencing difficulties !

[To view other options, Click on Option 1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS now has 104 regular monthly subscriptions.

A regular monthly income helps to give KAS financial stability.

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

SUPPORT THE GOGOS

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The March 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service