Square Circle Forum

We have an office again!

Thanks to our members prayers and generosity we have these lovely clean and modern offices to work from!

The volunteer team turn up each week to sort your squares, hand warmers, tops, hats and cuddlies so that more and more vulnerable and deprived children are given a sense that they are valued and cared for!

Views: 13838

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Totally agree with you, Amy....great pics, great news....I hope it ends soon before squares totally take over my house....

Me too. I find myself with about 1000 squares to send off and more coming in. I'm just going to send them off parcel by parcel even if it takes a few months. The trickiest part is finding postage money.

It is so much easier to find knitters than get donations towards postage isn't it Valerie. I have well over  a 1000 waiting now but this morning Margaret's bingo club sent me £100 for postal costs. It was noticed that she and a couple of others always knit whilst they play and when she told them what she was doing it for they offered to buy her some wool She kindly declined as she apparently gets given yarns and said she would like the money to be given to me for postage. As a result lots of people have bought wools for her as well so I don't think she'll stop knitting in the foreseeable future.

Wow. That's so nice to hear. With Gill and Viola, we sell knitted and crocheted things that we've made at Entente Cordiale events and Christmas Fairs, but it's heavy going..

Great to hear hat things are moving in SA even if it is a trickle. Valerie how lovely for your ladies that we have Molly to find their squares a home.

I agree. Molly is a real gem.

THE POSTAL STRIKE IN SOUTH AFRICA IS OVER  - OFFICIAL!

Wendy collected 27 boxes and 24 large mail bags full of post today and Bryanston expect to receive post for KAS from the central sorting depot - everyday! It took three trips, so the team will be having an opening day Thursday!

That is really great sight to see, happy opening ladies x

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Does big happy dance!

Look forward to seeing lots of pics soon of all the newly arrived goodies!

That's wonderful news! It is great to see God answer our prayers :).
So great to hear this news!! It's makes me so excited to be part of the love!!
WooHoo....I think I spy one, and possibly 2 of my parcels . Just posted off another large parcel today by sea mail

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE  to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

KAS CARDS

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The June 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service