Square Circle Forum

THE WONDERFUL SORTING TEAM MEMBERS TURN UP WEEK AFTER WEEK

AND PROVIDE US WITH A GLIMPSE OF ARRIVING PARCELS, AND, SOME OF THE GOODIES THEY CONTAIN!

Views: 14254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First pics of the year - not many this week though! Mostly blankets which have been forwarded to Christine for the Blanket Collection!

Welcome back, Ladies.  :))

Thanks for sharing the pics again this year, Pam.

Back into it again. Those summer blanket stores are huge. It is great to see some mail is coming through safely. Best wishes for 2016 and a good year for KAS.

Thank you, the wheels keep turning.

Wow, awesome to see all those lovely, colourful blankets ready for distribution.

I read that December 2015 list of parcels received was available now. I couldn't see it. November seems to be the last list posted. Did I miss it somehow? Thanks Pat L.

Pat, the December List was added on the 15th.  The website underwent an upgrade the other day and for some reason the List has been deleted in the re-set.  I have added it again but can't move it to the top of the list.  Please scroll to the bottom to see the link.

Thanks Pat for alerting us to the problem with the Squares List. It is important for members to let us know whenever there is a problem.

I have been able to move the List to the top again. 

Thanks, Linda! My name wasn't on the list, I'll check next month.

The postal problems have made it difficult to predict when parcels will arrive.  My parcels from Canada were arriving in 6 weeks, now it's taking almost 3 months.

2 more pics from opening day 19th January! 

Cath Riley and Ronda with all the soft toys, squares, children's underwear, stationery and knitted hats, hand warmers and tops etc that Cath brought from Liverpool.

Cath Riley opening post on 19th January

I don't know how you carried all that Cath !!  Have a great time with the wonderful SA team.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service