Square Circle Forum

THE WONDERFUL SORTING TEAM MEMBERS TURN UP WEEK AFTER WEEK

AND PROVIDE US WITH A GLIMPSE OF ARRIVING PARCELS, AND, SOME OF THE GOODIES THEY CONTAIN!

Views: 14254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My amazing Cuddlebug has arrived in SA, I am sure all his SA friends will love him. (Louise and I loved him so much he nearly didn't make this shipment!) xx

How wonderfully exciting it is to see the teddies that Mum and I made have arrived in South Afric.  They are just chock full of love ready to give to some boy or girl x

Just eye-poppingly fantastic!!! Thank you to so many people who contributed to this amazing hoard.

Wonderful that our boxes arrived safely and a particularly happy moment for me to see Monty the patchwork monkey in Emilio's arms.

A week late posting but Ronda send this picture from last week with the comment:

A pic of Lindi with a beautiful, huge soft toy which we have donated to her precious nephew, Lonwabo, aged 10 months, who has just lost his mum - Lindi's sister Rachel from unknown causes - she simply collapsed and died 12 days ago.  Her older child is only 6 years old and her husband and all the family are devastated. We have just received this wonderful "KAScuddlebug" and thought whoever donated it would be happy to think of Lonwabo cuddling into it for comfort.

Tuesday 13th is our last day this year - we are going to take a nice long break until 9th Jan.
 I will collect the post each week and take it to the KASbarn office and hopefully there will be a nice big pile waiting for the volunteers in January!

... everyone at KAS SA wishes you a very merry Christmas and everything wonderful in 2017 !

Some pics of Wandi's birthday celebration ...

A wonderful timely gift for Lonwabo. Such a sad time for the family. Condolences Lindi to all of you. Wishing all the wonderful South African team, and all the KAS family around the world a Happy and peaceful Christmas

Jude, your cuddlebug is fantastic and I think it will be of great comfort to Lonwabo.

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and many thanks for all the hard work you do.

My pleasure to have sent this super Cuddlebug to Lonwabo with tons of love, hugs, cuddles and kisses from all the KAS sisters around the world who care so much and make to want a difference to the children xxxx

A fantastic find Jude , lets hope that gives Lonwabo so comfort, it is just so sad for him and all of his family :((

I think the giant cuddlebug is going to absolutely the right place!

So many wonderful photos, including Wandi's birthday gathering, a belated Happy Birthday Wandi!

I am thrilled to glimpse part of my Christmas blanket on a shelf in the close up of the shelving :)) Thank you all!

That gorgeous cuddlebug, Jude.......it will give the little one lots of comfort, I am sure.

Belated birthday wishes to Wandi.....and may she have a lovely year ahead.

Loving the photos of all those blankets and blanket packs waiting for distributions to begin again.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Ronda and all her fabulous team in South Africa.  xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service