Square Circle Forum

Very late opening this thread this year for various reasons that you know about but lots of pictures have now been received and should be posted over the next few days. Many more will appear in the Blanket Room 2017 which will be opened shortly.

Views: 2329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so behind with these photos. We are trying to move and it's proving very time-consuming. However, there are lots of pictures and this batch show some of the people involved in the work, including Leanne whose wonderful articles take us right there - these are the photos to support them.

It is so nice to see the tables groaning under the weight of the new arrivals, but then I realize how much work the volunteers do to get it all sorted properly ... whew!    I see that my road map blanket and rag doll bunny have arrived safely and look happy to join the fun.

But I just can't take my eyes off the darling doll squares at the very end.   They are so bright and happy and smiling.   I really want to hug them, then play with them.

Those squares were made by Ruth Dolan and sent via Knit for Life. They were fairly recently on the forum along with a few more she had made.

Lovely to see the KAS team hard at work.  So many beautiful things here, I adore the baby set (in blue and yellow with the sun motif). Lots of lovely handwarmers and hats, that by the looks of the packed bags will soon be in (and on) waiting hands.

How lovely to see all the wonderful things that have arrived at KAS. I loved the photo of Leanne and her beautiful dog.

WOW, I see Yael's colorful hats, picture squares from Ruth and mr. Pinguin and mr. Ducky from Sharon B. A real treat all over again.
Feeling relieved....I spy several of my handwarmers, plus the blue/ yellow baby set. Posted in March. Thank you Christine

I didn't message you Susanne as I assumed that they were in the same parcel as the other blanket we saw. Glad you spotted them.

I see quite a few goodies from our lovely members that I remember from the themes and photo section. Congrats Everyone.  :))

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the pics, Christine. Happy moving!!!....if there is such a thing....lol.

Another valuable helper is Barbara who I believe is a friend of Ronda. She specializes in joining the odd shapes and does it beautifully ...

Well done Barbara. She has done a great job of matching and joining the 'odd bunch'. :-)

Barbara is AMAZING!!! One would think these patchwork blankets were designed to be this way.

FANTASTIC!!!!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

GET THE MOTOR RUNNING !

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The August 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service