Square Circle Forum

Very late opening this thread this year for various reasons that you know about but lots of pictures have now been received and should be posted over the next few days. Many more will appear in the Blanket Room 2017 which will be opened shortly.

Views: 11368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for so many photos to enjoy. Wow, what team work going on there. And those giraffes are amazing. More strength to you all. 

Here are a couple of pics taken a year ago - found them on Mabel's Facebook page - some of our wonderful co-team workers!

A few pics from todays opening session !

Thomas was absolutely delighted with gifts Megan Botha brought for his distribution. There were gifts for the girls from her charity BEANIES FOR BEINGS but none for the boys. She went out with her son and bought 15 soccer ⚽️ balls not to disappoint Thomas. You are a ⭐️ Megan.

Linda Maltby two of your parcels arrived at KNIT A SQUARE today with gorgeous blanket packs and soft toys.
Vivienne and Nani were thrilled to open them as they are always so beautifully packed in colourfull shopping bags. Thank you so much.

Athelé trying to hide but I got you. Thank you Karla for this stunning blanket that arrived all the way from The Czech Republic this morning.

Lovely photos once more.

Thank you very much for beautiful pictures. It´s nice to see that another parcel I sent in January safely arrived in KAS.

Found another photo taken a year ago - members of the team 'resting' on a pile of blankets - I wonder what the joke is!

KNIT A SQUARE CROATIA

your BIG box arrived safely today.

Estelle opening the large box from the ladies of Croatia!

Here’s Athelé with fabulous knitted toys from your very talented group. We loved the squares and hats in fact we loved everything.

"The Three Musketeers" opening post from Croatia

8 parcels from Cath Riley, and, Estelle couldn't wait to open them before they arrived at the Barn!

Thank you Margaret for knitting these hand warmers I found in Cath’s boxes. 

We finished opening the post rather early this morning.
Not many blankets left on the shelves and it’s getting chilly. 

Megan flat out packing blanket packs to fill up those shelves. 

Our special Wendy popped in to drop a parcel for KNIT A SQUARE.

Vivienne with 50 sets of hand warmers from ROSIE RINES USA.

With all the post done and dusted ANN checking her messages

Finally

Miss Madison asked if she could have a go at sewing squares together ... and what a fine job she is doing! So heart-warming, my grandchild (Athele's) contributing towards keeping another impoverished child warm this winter...

What a wonderful KAS world!!

What a sweetheart Madison is ... very intent on her work.  I believe that blue and white strip in her blanket is a Caron Cake yarn :))) So soft and lovely.  Great photos.  Thanks ... xo

Just a few pics today :

THE SHELVES ARE FILLING UP AGAIN!

VIVIENNE TACKLING A TANGLE!

Thomas arranging Joan Humms blankets that arrived today.

Joan, your blankets are lovely.

It's nice to see the KAs SA crew.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The MAY  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jul 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service