Square Circle Forum

Very late opening this thread this year for various reasons that you know about but lots of pictures have now been received and should be posted over the next few days. Many more will appear in the Blanket Room 2017 which will be opened shortly.

Views: 15109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Lesley.  :))

Happy Birthday to Nani.

Lovely to see all the beautiful crafting that has arrived....and hot off the press, too.  :))

Glad to see Ronda and Leanne back in the KASBarn...I hope this is a sign that Ronda's recovery is going well and I hope Leanne had a lovely holiday.  :))

Thrilled to see that my parcel with squares and toys arrived :))) what a joy to see all the other beautiful items! Thanks so much for these lovely photos. So good to see Ronda back in the Barn and a happy birthday for Nani.

My mum was delighted when I showed her the picture of her teddy handpuppets. It's always lovely to know that a parcel has arrived safely, and to see everyone's beautiful work.

So excited Valerie your parcel arrived today. Here’s Audrey with the teddies and some of the squares you sent. Thank you so much for all the lovely goodies in that great big black bag.

Image may contain: one or more people

Thank you , Linda, for letting me know.  I think this one must be the last one that I sent in March. That's a partial relief. I really would like to know what happened to the first 4 that I sent. One of them had 10 kgs of beautiful soft toys. It would be such a shame if they were lost.  But I'm really pleased that this one arrived.

Soooo pleased for you, Valerie....hopefully the rest will follow soon....perhaps they took the scenic route. I have 'everything' crossed for you. xx That is an amazing amount of toys!!

Hi Val, In the March squares list - which I have to prepare for publishing - just saw that 2 parcels from you, containing 155 squares, arrived. xo

Anneke, that's good news. I'll have to check my inventory lists to see which parcels have arrived. I see that the very last one I mailed has arrived, but I don't know which one the other can be as 155 squares seems very little for 2 parcels.

Deborah Anderson Fleming your mat games Droughts and Tsoro Yematatu arrived today. Thank you so much. Megan Botha will be taking them to a crèche.

No automatic alt text available.

They are gorgeous. And they'll be so much fun for the children.

Congrats, Deborah....hours of fun for the children here.  :))

This was so nice of you to notify me and a photo too but PLEASE don't go to so much trouble. 

Now, everybody back to work.

(smiley face)

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service