Square Circle Forum

Very late opening this thread this year for various reasons that you know about but lots of pictures have now been received and should be posted over the next few days. Many more will appear in the Blanket Room 2017 which will be opened shortly.

Views: 3375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!!! LOVE to see these pics of blankets ready for distribution....and the squares ready in bundles for sewing....note to self: buy some Gogo support for Mother's Day on the 14th.

All those blankets sure look good going to Gracepoint. Thanks for the reminder Ronda ! It is getting very cold at night here and will be in SA too, so they will be so much needed.

Here, in no particular order, are the Opening Day photos from May so far;

(Where does Karla get those dolls?  I've looked all over the internet without success.)

Oh my goodness, Sharon B.'s delightful bunny from April is there already!!!!!.....and all her other cute animal and heart squares. 

Gosh Team SA is amazing! I just look at the tables of goodies and think, 'wow, so overwhelming, the piles and piles of fabulous love and caring from all over the world....where to begin??!!

I totally agree with you Bev. It's also very inspiring to see all the photos from Christine.

There is some beautiful work in there. People are so talented, and those little pocket dolls are  sooo cute !!

Lots more photos have just arrived and I will sort them as soon as I am able and start posting soon.

Well, I did post them and now find to my horror that I put everything in Blanket Room!

I don't think I'll risk moving them, who knows where they might end up, so recent opening pictures are now in the wrong place http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/blanket-room-2017?page=... hopefully soon to be followed by dozens of blanket photos.

Loads of pictures received from Ronda today which I'll try to post in the right place. They need sorting but I did notice several beautiful squares from Ruth Dolan which are stand-out and have arrived very quickly. Some lovely work being received as always and lots of distributions going on.

No worries, Christine.   We all enjoy the photos so much, and we so appreciate the effort that it takes to get all the pictures, send to you, get them sorted, and get them posted.

It really is amazing to compare these photos of shelves groaning under the weight of all the blankets, with the picture that Pam Antink recently posted showing nearly empty shelves after distributions.   WOW, WOW, WOW, haven't the volunteers been busy?!?!

I am browsing through KAS pages and suddenly I can see my squares with dolls. Thanks God! I was afraid my parcel from March 24, hasn´t arrived yet.

Yes Sharon, they obviously have as Pam has pictures from several distributions and there is another photo of emptied shelves. Lots of goodies did arrive though.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service