Square Circle Forum

Very late opening this thread this year for various reasons that you know about but lots of pictures have now been received and should be posted over the next few days. Many more will appear in the Blanket Room 2017 which will be opened shortly.

Views: 13050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing these motivating and inspiring pics. We are all stars, all around the world!

News from Estelle at today's opening:

"We had an incredible day at KAS today. Arrived to find 10 boxes from LOUISE TIDMAN from the UK. Then Thomas arrives with 3 big boxes from KAS CROATIA. Just after that 6 big cartons arrive from UTE SADLER from Australia. About an hour later a shipment from KNIT FOR LIFE arrives.
I have never seen anything like this previously at KNIT A SQUARE. What an amazing job you have done Ronda.

Thank you all for your contributions...I’m speechless which doesn’t happen very often."

Image may contain: Ronda Lowrie, smiling, standing

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

"Ronda with a big smile on her face amongst the 29 cartons of squares, blankets, beanies and toys that arrived today for KNIT A SQUARE.
There will be hundreds of warm children this winter from this lot. Thank you thank you thank you."

Image may contain: Ronda Lowrie, smiling

To LOUISE TIDMAN and KAS CROATIA ...

So wonderful to see the shelves full.  It must have been fun to open the boxes and see all the treasures. KAS members are the best!

Wow! Awesome to see all those lovely big boxes full of goodies arriving nicely in time for winter distributions. Well done to all those who contributed.

Athelé with a bag of soft toys from Croatia. Thanks Croatia.

Image may contain: Athelé Oosterbroek, smiling, standing

Thank you all for doing this amazing work, I can only imagine how busy this all will keep you!! Very much looking forward to pics about your progress. We are working on new parcels!!

We had a very special visitor at KAS today. Wendy Hardy who arrived with lovely blanket packs and amazing crocheted toys. Thank you Fleur Dauner for all the goodies...can’t wait to stitch one together.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Ronda Lowrie, people smiling, people standing and indoor

What a fabulous day it must have been in the barn. I am just smiling at the thought of all the toys, squares, hats and handwarmers there would have been to unpack.

Fantastic contributions from Knit For Life, KAS Croatia, Louise and her wonderful group of knitters/crocheters and Fleur. LOVELY to see a pic of Wendy....I can only imagine how thrilled Ronda was to see her.

Wonderful to see the wonder duo, Wendy and Ronda, together.  Warm hugs and the best to you! 

Wow, so many boxes of warmth and joy for the children! What amazing contributions from Knit For Life, Ute Sadler, Fleur, KAS Croatia, and the prolific Purton ladies :))

Oh my gosh, I really do have the memory of a goldfish (and that's probably being unkind to goldfish), I forgot to mention Ute Sadler. BTW Ute is from the UK, much as we'd love to claim her as an Aussie.  :)))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The JULY  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service