Square Circle Forum

Very late opening this thread this year for various reasons that you know about but lots of pictures have now been received and should be posted over the next few days. Many more will appear in the Blanket Room 2017 which will be opened shortly.

Views: 15813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Christine, thank you for adding this report and photos from Ronda..it's wonderful to see so many blankets waiting to be distributed this winter in SA. :))

Let's not forget that people usually wear their Sunday Best to church x

Ronda also sent some pictures of blankets from 25th April and 2nd May - some absolutely gorgeous ones. In Blanket Room soon.

Awesome!!! LOVE to see these pics of blankets ready for distribution....and the squares ready in bundles for sewing....note to self: buy some Gogo support for Mother's Day on the 14th.

All those blankets sure look good going to Gracepoint. Thanks for the reminder Ronda ! It is getting very cold at night here and will be in SA too, so they will be so much needed.

Here, in no particular order, are the Opening Day photos from May so far;

(Where does Karla get those dolls?  I've looked all over the internet without success.)

Oh my goodness, Sharon B.'s delightful bunny from April is there already!!!!!.....and all her other cute animal and heart squares. 

Gosh Team SA is amazing! I just look at the tables of goodies and think, 'wow, so overwhelming, the piles and piles of fabulous love and caring from all over the world....where to begin??!!

I totally agree with you Bev. It's also very inspiring to see all the photos from Christine.

There is some beautiful work in there. People are so talented, and those little pocket dolls are  sooo cute !!

Lots more photos have just arrived and I will sort them as soon as I am able and start posting soon.

Well, I did post them and now find to my horror that I put everything in Blanket Room!

I don't think I'll risk moving them, who knows where they might end up, so recent opening pictures are now in the wrong place http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/blanket-room-2017?page=... hopefully soon to be followed by dozens of blanket photos.

Loads of pictures received from Ronda today which I'll try to post in the right place. They need sorting but I did notice several beautiful squares from Ruth Dolan which are stand-out and have arrived very quickly. Some lovely work being received as always and lots of distributions going on.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW! Downloadable Artwork

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The SEPTEMBER  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Oct 14.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service