The Square Heart Award

December 2016

February Challenge, Hearts and Red White and Pink

Goes to

All of you wonderful crafters and suppporters

Every month when I prepare the Square Heart Award with the help of the mods we are thinking of our other contributors who do so much for us and are also deserving of an award. So, this December we are awarding all of you a Square Heart with our love and thanks. We want you to know that every one of you is special and very much appreciated.

We have some changes afoot for 2017. Next year we will not be awarding a Square Heart at least if we do, it will not be as often. In it's place we are going to give you the chance to get to know more about people you probably wonder about, such as the mods, the volunteers in SA and caregivers.

Watch out next year for MEET THE KAS FAMILY !

Thank you to all of you for everything you do for our SA children.

Have a great Christmas and a very happy New Year.

See you in 2017 !!!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Okay this made me go Awwwwwwww. Thank you! And hugs and love right back at you!

• Thank you. That is a lovely inclusive idea. Good luck for 2017.

• Thank you for all your 'Square Hearts', Sue. I have enjoyed learning about, and celebrating with, each and every one.

I look forward to 2017 and learning more.  :))

• Can't wait sounds an excellent idea xx
  • Sue, thank you very much. I am awfully curious about " Meet the KAS Family" aktivity!

• What a wonderful idea Sue! I'm so curious now! :D Thanks a lot

• Looking forward to meeting the KAS family - I've been wondering .....

• Thank you, Sue.  I echo your thanks to the crafters of the world!  It's a wonderful thing to know that because we have all come together for a common goal, there are so many more warm children somewhere in the night :) xo

• Thank you so much Sue. A big thank you to you for what you do to warm the hearts of the children. xo

This reply was deleted.