(Posting for Gloria who is having computer/internet problems.)

SQUARE HEART OF THE MONTH AWARD

Edited by Gloria Grandy 

THE AUGUST 2015

SQUARE HEART AWARD 

IS FOR

CAROL S. AND SUE - AUSTRALIA

In July 2009, we welcomed Carol and her mother Sue to our

Square Circle Forum.  

Since then, their wonderful contributions have been flowing into the hands of the volunteers in South Africa. 

While we have very few photos of your work, ladies, we do know that it is being received in South Africa and distributed to the children who so desperately need it.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO

THIS MOTHER/DAUGHTER TEAM!!

Many more children will be wrapped in

warmth and love

because of your caring hearts and

your generous contributions.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulations and thank you for all your hard work for KAS kids. It is a long commitment and very worthwhile.

• What a lovely surprise. I didn't realize it has been 6 years already. Mum, who is 92yrs of age, was quite thrilled when I told her about the Square Heart Award. Many thanks for all the kind comments.

• Congratulations Carol and Sue!  So wonderful to hear of a mother/daughter team knitting for KAS.

• well done, from a previous winners Sandra & Tom

• Congratulations Carol and Sue for a well deserved award!  Your squares are beautiful - such lovely colours and patterns.  The navy scarves are beautiful and very warm looking.  (It takes so long to make scarves!!) 

Six years of knitting and so many children wrapped in your hard work and love.  Well done!

• Thanks Carol and Sue for your 'quiet' but continued dedication to the children of South Africa!

• Congratulations Carol and Sue.
  • Congratulations on this well-deserved Award. Mother and daughter knitting, that's what I did too, a long time ago and I still have fond memories of those wonderful evenings together. I hope to see more of your beautiful work :)

• Congratulations Carol & Sue, thank you for all you do, we would love to see some more of your squares xx
    • Congrats Carol and Sue. Thank you for your contributions to the children. Six years wow! time to celebrate you :)

This reply was deleted.