SQUARE HEART OF THE MONTH AWARD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Square Heart Award for February 2015

goes to

Mili K - Savudrija, Croatia

Mili joined the Square Circle Forum in May 2011

and she soon became the "Queen of the KASCuddle"

Here are a few of her lovely warm creations ... 

... and this is only half of them !!!

Mili also collects squares and items from others in her community ...

... and she takes it upon herself to "fix" them when necessary before packing them up to send to the children.

Her own work is beautiful and plentiful.  

The children in South Africa benefit greatly from the mounds of beauty and warmth Mili consistently creates, collects, and sends.

Here is a lovely square Mili created when she joined the fun of the Mini Challenge just before Christmas!

Thank you, Mili

for your dedication to helping the children

and your positive presence on the Square Circle Forum.

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mili, you are an inspiration.  Your dedication to KAS and the children is amazing.  Thank you so much for the cuddles.  They are my favorite to make for KAS, so thank you for the pattern.  God bless you.

• Congratulations Mili! Your beautiful work, and the squares you fix, will have kept many children warm! Thank you for your commitment, a well deserved award!
  • Congratulations Mili - thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents and generosity for the children of SA !

• Congratulations Mili. Thank you. What a fantastic body of work you have produced for KAS. Thank you too for all your support for me and Wool-Girl.

• Dear Mili, Congratulations with this well deserved award. You do so much for KAS. You are an inspiration for me and I'm sure for others too. I hope to see and hear you many times on the forum in 2015! Hugs, Anneke

• Thank you for all your kind and inspirational comments.  Through my KAS work, I now know how to crochet and can turn any piece of yarn or many pieces of yarn into a square.  When I see a sewn blanket, it just inspires me to continue knitting and now crocheting.  

• Fabulous work - well done!  I know how it is finishing off the ends for others who have not been able to.  Your own knitting is lovely!

• Congratulations, Mili! You certainly do deserve this public recognition. You are so generous with both your time and yarn and have helped so many little ones to stay warm. Thank you for everything you've made over the years. xoxo

• Congratulations Mili - this award is well deserved! You warm so many children in so many ways. Well done! 

• Congratulations a well deserved award.  Your work is beautiful. 

This reply was deleted.