Square Circle Forum

SQUARES LIST 2018

The MAY 2018 Squares List is available.

Please see page 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0'  as the parcel value. If your postmaster insists on a value, please declare $1.00. Anything more incurs customs fees. Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

ZERO TOLERANCE - WE NEED YOUR HELP discussion at

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/zero-tolerance-we-need-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Squares

-pack flat                                  -tail neatly butterflied                             -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel: Include the Packing Slip                                        3.Check Postage before mailing 

********************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************

Views: 2192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's good to know since I'm sending more hand-warmers and toy than squares, lately . Thanks Bev. 

I'm so glad that we have more info on items sent than was originally proposed.  I always enjoy reviewing the monthly lists to see from where on God's green Earth squares are arriving in SA. 

Thank you Mili, and so am I.

The February 2018 Squares List is available on http://www.knit-a-square.com , Click on "Received Squares".

During February 212 parcels were received, containing 12.640 squares, equal to 361 blankets. Many other items were received, such as hats, handwarmers, go-overs, toys and other goodies.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SENDING PARCELS: Please use the label which you can find at the bottom of the Packing Slip: "BONA FIDE GIFT FOR CHARITY - NO COMMERCIAL VALUE" and firmly tape it on the outside front of your parcel. If the label is the wrong size for your package, hand-write it instead.

Attachments:

The March 2018 Squares List is available on http://www.knit-a-square.com , Click on "Received Squares".

During March 214 parcels were received, containing 15.668 squares, equal to 447 blankets. Many other items were received, such as hats, handwarmers, go-overs, toys and other goodies.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SENDING PARCELS: Please use the label which you can find at the bottom of the Packing Slip: "BONA FIDE GIFT FOR CHARITY - NO COMMERCIAL VALUE" and firmly tape it on the outside front of your parcel. If the label is the wrong size for your package, hand-write it instead.

Attachments:

The April 2018 Squares List is available on http://www.knit-a-square.com , Click on "Received Squares" and see the attachment below.

During April 260 parcels were received, containing 9.489 squares, equal to 271 blankets. Many other items were received, such as hats, handwarmers, go-overs, toys and other goodies.

The overall total of 50.716 squares is equal to 1.449 blankets.

OVERALL TOTALS SQUARES AND PARCELS:

NB: The www.knit-a-square website is temporarily down, all efforts will be done to get it up and running a.s.a.p.

For forum members: please see the April squares list below.

Attachments:

The May 2018 Squares List is available.

MONTHLY TOTALS 2018 

We received 15.589 squares in May, equal to 445 blankets.

In total 66.305 Squares, equal to 1.894 blankets!

Many other items were received, such as hats, handwarmers, go-overs, toys and other goodies.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!

Please see the May Squares List below:

Attachments:

Thank you for all your work with these lists, Anneke.

For the French contingent, may I add a little correction:

"Collectif Acteurs de Fointboublank"  should be "Collectif Acteurs de FONTBOUILLANT"

Fontbouillant is a district of the town of Montluçon, about 80 kms from where I live. They have a very active social club. Part of the activities include a knitting club. These are the ladies who sent this parcel.

Thank you Valerie for informing me. I have made the change in the Original spreadsheet. I can't upload it in the original announcement above, but please find here the corrected PDF, 2018 May version II. xo

Attachments:

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The MAY  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. 

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jun 5.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service