Square Circle Forum

SQUARES LIST 2018

The AUGUST 2018 Squares List is available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important Reminder:

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE TAKE GREAT CARE IN FILLING OUT THE CUSTOMS SLIP.

Please declare '0'  as the parcel value. If your postmaster insists on a value, please declare $1.00. Anything more incurs customs fees. Before mailing any parcels, be sure to read the instructions in the

ZERO TOLERANCE - WE NEED YOUR HELP discussion at

http://forum.knit-a-square.com/forum/topics/zero-tolerance-we-need-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Squares

-pack flat                                  -tail neatly butterflied                             -bundled in 5/10

2. Inside the parcel: Include the Packing Slip                                        3.Check Postage before mailing 

********************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************

Views: 6835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For those sending from the UK please remember that the economy postage has a weight limit of 2Kg.  Given the flat rate fee for receipt for KAS I suggest we all get as close to that as we are able.

I have shared the news of the increased collection fee with the UK FB group.

Thank you, Rebecca. I think it's important to spread the information to as many members as possible.

I understand why the squares list has a new look - but can someone answer this for me.......

The new lists have only the pacers with the squares in them listed.  I have a load of toys my Mum in law has made - do I need to parcel them up with some squares so I will know that they have arrived?  Is there another way to know the toys have arrived?

I only ask because I want to not send too many different parcels given that you have to pay for each one you receive now!

Hi Rebecca, Through the years it really seldom has happened that parcels did not arrive. If you want to be sure, it certainly is a good idea to parcel the toys up with squares. Ronda receives lots of toys (luckily), they will be sorted but not counted. Sometimes, but not always because the team is too busy, photos of toys appear on the discussion page "sorted in "South-Africa". This is all I can do for you, hope it will be of help. Thank you for your kindness to take into account the duties that Ronda has to pay for each parcel. But please bear in mind that Ronda will be more than happy to receive squares and toys!

As I understand it, the names of the senders and the number of parcels received are still included in the Squares List - they just have a zero in the column stating the number of squares. I know this doesn't help you know which ones have arrived if you're sending a number of parcels without squares but I would think for most of us this is enough to help us keep track.

The number of pacels received and of squares sent is listed, but all the other items are not listed.

Hi Patricia and Valerie, You are right. There is a zero in the column "squares' when a parcel has been received containing other items than squares.

Thank you all for your helpful replies.  I had not realised about the zero if the parcel is only toys.  

I plan to spend this weekend doing some photography and some parcelling up so things can get into the post next week.

The June 2018 Squares List is available.

MONTHLY TOTALS

In June we received  229 parcels, containing 11.352 squares, equal to 324 blankets.

In total 77.657 Squares, equal to 2.218 Blankets!

Many other items were received, such as hats, handwarmers, go-overs, cuddly toys and other goodies.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!

Please see the June Squares List below:

Attachments:

Yay! Good to see some of my parcels have finally arrived!

Good to hear Wendy! Just before the postal strike in SA (of which we hope that it will be over soon).

Oh dear, my airmail parcels sent April/May must still be sitting on the p.o. floor. Last time I believe my p.o. that they will only take 10+ working days to get there. BUT, I am soooo pleased to see that there are quite a few parcels from Australia this month, as the past few months we have been dwindling in the records. Huge congrats, Wendy.....that's a lot of squares/blankets.  :))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

The Donate button provides 2 options:

1. One time donation
  2. Monthly subscription               [click the box]

Because of PayPal/banking fees, KAS asks that your donation be 5USD [or more].  Anything less, means your donation is eaten up with fees.  Thank you!

KAS FINANCES

Our goal is to remove the monthly deficit that Ronda and her team have to deal with. You can:

1. Make a donation whenever you are able.

2. Sign up for an ongoing monthly donation (subscription).

3. Shop at the KasShop!

Please follow this discussion for monthly updates, current financial reports and ideas on what we can all do to help. Click link : 

KAS FINANCES 2018

SHOP

NEW! Downloadable Artwork

VISIT THE KAS SHOP HERE

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby on Saturday.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service