CRITICAL APPEAL 2013 The irresistible and irrepressible children of South Africa, For their future

Dear KasCommunity,

There has been a wonderful response so far to this critical appeal sent out last night (June 29th or 28th 2013, depending on where you live!

Your support and care means so much as we traverse this next stage of the KasCare journey.

So far, in just 24 hours, we have received US $557.00 in multiple donations ranging from $2.00 to $50.00.  Many of you have purchased items from the Square Shop.

But here is some wonderful, wonderful news that we can all celebrate.  A person, who has asked that she remain anonymous, has donated $4,500 half of the required amount of $9,000 in memory of her recently departed partner.

As I wrote to her, her unequaled generosity will be sealed in our collective hearts and memories as a turning point in our history.

So it is with enormous joy that we can celebrate the balance now as only $3,943.00.  Let's see how long it will take to reduce that to zero.  Bearing in mind, that I won't include regular donations which ensure the day to day running of the on the ground operations.

On that note, would you be so kind as to mark your donation as CRITICAL APPEAL 2013.

To our major benefactor, we all salute you for your magnanimous donation.

Have a wonderful Sunday, wherever you are.

Love Sandy

CRITICAL APPEAL 2013 The irresistible and irrepressible children of South Africa,

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –