Replies

• Thanks for all the kinds words ladies.  

It is quite a walk, looking into the archives and seeing the multitudes of lives that have been touch by the dream that Ronda and Sandy shared together to create KAS.

• Amy, I have started saving all of your monthly KAS stories in a file to keep them all together, as they are such a wonderful record of the KAS story so far. Thank you again, Chris x

• I agree that it is wonderful to travel through the successes of KAS through the chapters of the KAS Story.  I also enjoy seeing those bright red bowls in some of the photos ... a reminder that along with a warm blanket, many of these dear ones are receiving a tummy-full of warmth and goodness.

• Thanks for this great chapter, Amy. I enjoyed being reminded that a few years ago, Ronda did a very important thing when she introduced the JAM program to some of the creches on Soweto. This enterprising group feeds millions of children one nourishing meal each day and it is gratifying to hear Ronda say that they now see the 'red bowls' almost everywhere they do distributions.

• Amy, Like the former chapters, this one looks stunning too. You did a big and great job! Thank you so much!

• Thank you Amy for capturing the KAS history and achievements over the years - we always knew this was going to be a 'job' for the long haul, and, it is all too easy to forget how much warmth and love has been distributed to the children from the kind-hearted people of all nations. Your journal will provide us with even more inspiration for the future!

• A tremendous read that I saw on Facebook. I'd seen it on the Forum but not gotten to it yet.  Thank you so much for such an in depth informative read. I plan to put this out there on Facebook to help spread the word and the info.  The contrast couldn't be greater than between this and a video I just saw on custom made celebrity shoes and boots.  Wow, what a world we live in! Thank you for this, wonderful reading!  It took me back in time to our beginnings and reminded me I have some squares to mail off.

• Amy, I look forward each month to the next chapter in the KAS story; the way you have drawn the information together and made is so readable is quite remarkable! I am learning so much from these chapters, and I love the Soweto map this month! I too enjoy the monthly trip down memory lane, and I very much appreciate the enormous amount of work that you have done, to enable us all to share the KAS story in such an interesting way.

Thank you Amy.

• Amy, thank you so much for putting together this amazing account - I laughed and cried over some of the stories, and I feel both proud and humble (if that's not too contradictory!) to be part of the miracle that is KAS.

• Amy and Ronda thank you so much. It brought a few tears to my eyes remembering past distributions and KAS news at the time. So many things we will not forget , our Joseph being one, and the first blanket for Jamey, but memories do tend to get hazy on detail. Super job Amy 

This reply was deleted.