Square Circle Forum

Views: 19124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my second toy a cute little elephant to join Jess for the toy campaign. 

TOY TOTAL - 2

Super elephant Amy!

Oh Amy, such a gorgeous elephant....I need to practise my crochet to be able to tackle something as daunting (to me) as this. :)))

Loving your SUPER intro, Amy.....hopefully I can give Jess some sisters and brothers.  :))

I love your elephant....like Louise, I wish I had your skills.....there are so many cute crocheted animal patterns.

A gorgeous elephant Amy! I am not a toy maker, but will do my best to find them in charity shops and make toy squares :))

Thank you for your kind comments ladies.  I still struggle on some patterns, but I do love seeing the completed  package.

Amy he is amazing, my skills are not up to crotcheting toys so I will continue to find some gems in our charity shops, I just love elephant's colour and his lovely expression.

Another lovely toy!

Adorable pink elephant Amy. Well Done!!

Happy New Year, Amy!

This is going to be fun, Amy.

I have a friend, Udelle, who loves our hospital thrift shop.  Every week, at church on Sunday, she brings one or two toys she has found.  Here's a batch of twenty of her 'finds', all of them just like new.

Anne, these are super cute and will be much loved by the children who receive them. Thanks to Udelle for her generosity. :))

Oh my goodness Anne,  these are all fabulous toys.  What a great jumping off point for our toy drive.

TOY TOTAL - 22 

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE DIRECTLY to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Image result for please images

Please go directly to the Donate page HERE as the Subscribe button below is experiencing difficulties !

[To view other options, Click on Option 1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $17484.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

KAS MERCHANDISE

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The June 2017 Squares List is delayed. Our sincere apologies.

For the May 2017 Squares List please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service