Square Circle Forum

Views: 19182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done, Lorraine....you certainly look like you have mastered it..........they are totally huggable. Loving their little caps.  :))

They certainly are cute and look just right for small hands to hold.

Lorraine, your dolls are precious!  And you designed them yourself?  WOW!  Well done!!!  Their litle hats are adorable.  They look like they are just wanting to be cuddled by some little arms :))  

I love them both, but my fav is the one on the right :))) xo

I especially love the little rolled brim hats! They are destined to become a comfort toy.  

TOY TOTAL -555

SQUARE TOTAL - 942

Hi, this is Jess,  Amy wanted me to tell you that she is travelling and can't color my body parts until next week.  Let's surprise her and have lots of section ready to be colored when she returns!

Happy travels to Amy, wherever she may be.  :))

My little contribution to the Toy Drive. It was my daughter's . With Love!!

Awwww, Diana, what a LOVEly contribution it is!  This little darling will be cherished, I'm sure ... xo

It's so beautiful, Diana.

Thanks so much Diana.  I hope your daughter is okay with parting with the cutie. That bow is amazing.

Time to share. She is a generous young woman now. I had more difficulty. The ribbon is a scrumptious satin in the perfect color.

A beautiful bear Diana, please thank you daughter for donating him to KAS, he will be much loved in SA. :)))

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service