Square Circle Forum

Views: 19182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sharon, I feel your pain in trying to photograph purple.  For some reason, it always wants to come out looking Royal Blue!  I have tried everything and nothing seems to work.  It doesn't matter what you do, how you arrange it, how you set the lighting ... purple ALWAYS wants to look blue.  Hm-m-m-m ... wonder why ... LOL xo

Oh Gilbert you are marvelous.  Do you have a very large cousin named Barney?  Sharon, some child is going to have hours of fun playing with this little gem.  Thank you for making him.

Oh isn't he just GORGEOUS??!!!!!

Oh to have your skills and patience, Sharon.  :))

I wish my camera wanted to please me, as much as yours likes to please you, Glo....lol.

Bev, you are right, he is Gorgeous Gilbert Grape!  I love his great big eyes, so cute.  :)))

Gilbert certainly looks as though he'll be so much fun to play with. I love the purple and yellow together.

TOY TOTAL -529

SQUARE TOTAL - 942

It’s a PURPLE PLAaaaNE! Hope the kids one day go into a museum to see the historic South African World War II purple plane.

And A is for Anthropologist! Like Zeray!!! That’s Doctor Zeray Alemseged. He unearthed the oldest ever human remains and named that child Selam. I hope the child that gets this action figure will forgive me for “not real pockets”.

I already forgave myself for this time intensive, complicated, what how why isn’t it working  IDEeeyA of a “run with it toy” hot air balloon.  

Then there are the helicopter and airplanes. I love South Africa’s use of colors and humor.

Speaking of humor, also sending my ‘horse of a different color’. Actually, two. 

Deborah, you are so creative with all the toys you make.  I would never have the patience.  I think the handles just seem to make them so usable.  My favorites are the horses as I owned them and rode them often.  I now have to go look up the history about the purple plane.  Can't wait.  Thanks for these treasures for our toy box!

Oh WOW, Deborah.....you are AMAZING!!!!!!! Your attention to detail is out-of-this-world. :))

Selam is perfect.....and I am just imagining some lucky little fellows playing an 'aircraft' game together. :))

LOVING the yarns in your fab horses. xo

Deborah, your toys are fun and educational. I learn something new everytime you post a photo.  :)))

Totally impressive ans so much fun for small hands. These are just a great addition to the toy box.

Thank you ladies for the compliments. Hold that thought as I reveal I have yet to finish a sweater. Its that second sleeve issue. :-))

I like to put on a 'buddy handle' as I call it, so the child can run with it. And I purposely send two horses at a time because kids will stumble on the idea of racing here to there.

Thank you most of all, sincerely, for telling me that you are looking up more information on the subjects my toys represent. I am touched. 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service