Square Circle Forum

Hi, my name is Elaine and I’m addicted to crochet. It’s taken a while for me to realise but, in the end, it wasn’t too hard to admit and I don’t want to be cured, nor do I expect a great deal of sympathy from this forum! The main problem I have, however, is that I keep starting new projects before I’ve finished the last one(s). I see a new pattern or a new yarn and off I go again! As a result I have a large pile of UnFinished Objects (UFOs) and Works In Progress (WIPs). Something needs to be done. I thought if I blogged about the progress I’m making with some of these UFOs, maybe I’ll get to finish them. So, here are photos of just some of the projects I have on the go at the moment – I’d be too embarrassed to show you all of them – and I’ll post photos of my progress on each as I go along. I’m sure more will be added over time; this could be a never-ending story!

Whilst this might be a personal blog, I don’t believe I’m the only one here with this condition. Can we help and encourage each other? I could use some support from fellow addicts – both knitters and crocheters. If your WIPs are getting a bit out of control, why not join me in this personal challenge and let’s see if we can make a bit of room in our closets and cupboards.

Views: 2290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Amy, your trio are gorgeous! I always love your long eared bunnies, and your doll is so special, she is beautiful! :))

Beautiful toys, Amy. 

Thanks ladies,

I have a headless cuddlebug and doll, a finless fish and two more bunny bodies that need parts.  Nice to spend a month of clearing out things.  Somehow I do believe that body parts are multiplying without my involvement. Sewing is not my favorite part of the process.  I have to remember that the end result is what counts.

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE  to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

KAS CARDS

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The June 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service