Square Circle Forum

Hi, my name is Elaine and I’m addicted to crochet. It’s taken a while for me to realise but, in the end, it wasn’t too hard to admit and I don’t want to be cured, nor do I expect a great deal of sympathy from this forum! The main problem I have, however, is that I keep starting new projects before I’ve finished the last one(s). I see a new pattern or a new yarn and off I go again! As a result I have a large pile of UnFinished Objects (UFOs) and Works In Progress (WIPs). Something needs to be done. I thought if I blogged about the progress I’m making with some of these UFOs, maybe I’ll get to finish them. So, here are photos of just some of the projects I have on the go at the moment – I’d be too embarrassed to show you all of them – and I’ll post photos of my progress on each as I go along. I’m sure more will be added over time; this could be a never-ending story!

Whilst this might be a personal blog, I don’t believe I’m the only one here with this condition. Can we help and encourage each other? I could use some support from fellow addicts – both knitters and crocheters. If your WIPs are getting a bit out of control, why not join me in this personal challenge and let’s see if we can make a bit of room in our closets and cupboards.

Views: 2305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Amy, your trio are gorgeous! I always love your long eared bunnies, and your doll is so special, she is beautiful! :))

Beautiful toys, Amy. 

Thanks ladies,

I have a headless cuddlebug and doll, a finless fish and two more bunny bodies that need parts.  Nice to spend a month of clearing out things.  Somehow I do believe that body parts are multiplying without my involvement. Sewing is not my favorite part of the process.  I have to remember that the end result is what counts.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service