Square Circle Forum

Information

Church Groups

The place for all the church groups around the world who are contributing to knit-a-square to talk to each other.

Members: 54
Latest Activity: on Monday

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Church Groups to add comments!

Comment by Sandy McDonald on July 13, 2009 at 11:17am
Hi Liz, I am hoping people from other church groups will join this group and then you can exchange ideas from your different churches.
Comment by Liz Connelly on July 12, 2009 at 11:38pm
should I be in a church group and not just belong to a church as I do and as I havent been doing it long I felt it was a bit soon to ask people to being interested in what we do
LIZ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Comment by Liz Connelly on July 12, 2009 at 10:42am
thank you for letting me join the church group
being on the square circle has changed my life I have knit 28 squares which I have just about ready to send and am working on the July Challenge not got very far got 2 squares which has 16 sts and 12 rows in crochet, I am following the pattern of Kyla I have done 2 and I am working on more
LIZ connelly
Comment by Sandy McDonald on June 18, 2009 at 2:04pm
There are so many Church Groups in the States and from around the world who are doing a wonderful job contributing to the KAS project, it seemed to me that you would have much in common if you were to join this group. If you do, could you introduce yourself, your aims and what you have done for knit-a-square and after that I hope you will have much joy talking to each other.

Members (54)

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Donate' button, below, offers one time donations as well as an option for monthly subscriptions other than above options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service