Square Circle Forum

Hi I am in Sydney's inner west and I have 77 squares that I have been sitting on for about a year as I don't have the finances to send them on.  I'd be happy for someone to take them.  A lot of the yarn was donated for charity knitting so I really want to make sure they end up in the right hands :-)

The yarn is mostly 100% wool or a high wool blend for fire resistance, although there is some acrylic as well.

Please let me know if you would like them.  You can pick up from me or I can drop off in near the inner west.

Views: 208

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Bev.  I think I will undo it and have a go at the mitred square.  I'd like do the crocheted solid granny square but I'll have to watch some youtubes to refresh my memory of how to crochet.  I can't remember!

That's such a shame, Allison.....I know with some of the KAS patterns,and other patterns I find online, I have to add a few stitches, but like I said, I tend to have a firm tension. Unfortunately, I quite often unpick, but thankfully, due to the fact I'm ALWAYS measuring as I knit, I only unpick an inch or two.

Good luck with the mitre square or the crocheted one. Its been 25+ years since I've crocheted, so I REALLY can't remember how....lol.  :))

Hi Allison
I posted 56 of your squares and my squares to South Africa today. I posted them sea mail so they will take three months or more to get there. I've put both our names on the packing slip so you should see it on the squares list in a few months.
Best wishes
Susan

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE DIRECTLY to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Image result for please images

Please go directly to the Donate page HERE as the Subscribe button below is experiencing difficulties !

[To view other options, Click on Option 1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS now has 104 regular monthly subscriptions.

A regular monthly income helps to give KAS financial stability.

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

SUPPORT THE GOGOS

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The March 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service