Square Circle Forum

Information

Stitch for Scotland

For anyone who lives in Scotland to share local ideas, resources and chat.

Members: 31
Latest Activity: Sep 28

Discussion Forum

Supplies & Suppliers

Started by Harrison's mom. Last reply by Harrison's mom Jul 11, 2013. 29 Replies

I would like to tell you of my best bargain. This little (but well stocked) wool shop always has a great range of yarns. They do follow fashions and as a result, there are always some oof 'last…Continue

re-an ex-pat Scot

Started by CHARIS GRIFFIN. Last reply by Jayne Murphy Oct 9, 2011. 5 Replies

Hi to all in Scotland. I am actually cheating by joining as I am a Scot who has lived in Cornwall for 23 years but having been brought up in Glasgow and still having family living there I thought I…Continue

Soweto Gospel Choir at Edinburgh Festival

Started by Diane McTigue. Last reply by Julia Dee Jun 27, 2010. 6 Replies

Hi  all - I was just having a quick flick through the Edinburgh festival guide and the Soweto Gospel Choir are performing at the Assemby Hall from 6th August to 30th August.  It's only an hour show…Continue

2010 Tally

Started by Alison Lett. Last reply by Harrison's mom Apr 6, 2010. 3 Replies

Am not going to send parcel of until the end of January as i am going to try to do one each month but wondered if our Scotish group is going to run its own tally?

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Stitch for Scotland to add comments!

Comment by Sandy McDonald on November 16, 2009 at 9:18pm
Hello Harrison's mom, have you been through the members to find out who comes from Scotland that could join. There seem to me to be many more than just you four. Let's drum then up - I and Kalai are honorary members as we do have the name McDonald!
Comment by Harrison's mom on October 7, 2009 at 2:17am
Hi to all prospective members. It is lovely being part of the wide KAS community but sometimes I feel a little lost with pattern translations and no branch of Joann Fabrics near enough to drive to. Please join the Scottish family so that we can share more local knowledge.

Members (31)

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY 2 BAGS OF FRUIT

CLICK HERE

SQUARES LIST

The September 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service