Square Circle Forum

Information

Stitch for Scotland

For anyone who lives in Scotland to share local ideas, resources and chat.

Members: 32
Latest Activity: Nov 20, 2017

Discussion Forum

Supplies & Suppliers

Started by Harrison's mom. Last reply by Harrison's mom Jul 11, 2013. 29 Replies

I would like to tell you of my best bargain. This little (but well stocked) wool shop always has a great range of yarns. They do follow fashions and as a result, there are always some oof 'last…Continue

re-an ex-pat Scot

Started by CHARIS GRIFFIN. Last reply by Jayne Murphy Oct 9, 2011. 5 Replies

Hi to all in Scotland. I am actually cheating by joining as I am a Scot who has lived in Cornwall for 23 years but having been brought up in Glasgow and still having family living there I thought I…Continue

Soweto Gospel Choir at Edinburgh Festival

Started by Diane McTigue. Last reply by Julia Dee Jun 27, 2010. 6 Replies

Hi  all - I was just having a quick flick through the Edinburgh festival guide and the Soweto Gospel Choir are performing at the Assemby Hall from 6th August to 30th August.  It's only an hour show…Continue

Stash busters

Started by Harrison's mom Oct 7, 2009. 0 Replies

Inspired by the African squares for August (before I was part of the forum) I intend to make some Scottish/St Andrews day squares for November. Any one fancy joining in?JeniContinue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Stitch for Scotland to add comments!

Members (31)

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The MAY  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. 

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jun 5.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service