Square Circle Forum

A huge thank you to everyone who came along yesterday to work on teddies, cuddle bugs, knitted balls and squares.  It was lovely to have a houseful, and to see friends and make new friends.

A great big thank you for my lovely flowers as well :)

I shall attempt to post the photos of the day I took here for everyone to see.  Please feel free to add any photos you took if you took any.

I look forward to being able to post the photos of everything parcelled up and ready to go in the post - I plan to get posted the items that were donated already finished this week - the rest  shall post as I get them back in, or if you took yours home to finish and post, please let us see them finished on here before they go :)

Views: 161

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Rebecca for hosting such a lovely day, wonderful cakes, lunch and pudding.You will I did just sit and eat all the time ...LOL. I did knit a bear. I am finishing it today so will show post photos soon.m

Looks like everyone had a fun day.  The children will enjoy all these marvellous toys.  Thanks Rebecca for hosting this event...wish I was closer :-)

Louise Tidman helping to set the stage

ha ha haaaaa

What a great idea it was :)

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service