Square Circle Forum

A huge thank you to everyone who came along yesterday to work on teddies, cuddle bugs, knitted balls and squares.  It was lovely to have a houseful, and to see friends and make new friends.

A great big thank you for my lovely flowers as well :)

I shall attempt to post the photos of the day I took here for everyone to see.  Please feel free to add any photos you took if you took any.

I look forward to being able to post the photos of everything parcelled up and ready to go in the post - I plan to get posted the items that were donated already finished this week - the rest  shall post as I get them back in, or if you took yours home to finish and post, please let us see them finished on here before they go :)

Views: 160

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Rebecca for hosting such a lovely day, wonderful cakes, lunch and pudding.You will I did just sit and eat all the time ...LOL. I did knit a bear. I am finishing it today so will show post photos soon.m

Looks like everyone had a fun day.  The children will enjoy all these marvellous toys.  Thanks Rebecca for hosting this event...wish I was closer :-)

Louise Tidman helping to set the stage

ha ha haaaaa

What a great idea it was :)

RSS

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE  to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

KAS CARDS

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The June 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service