Square Circle Forum

United States of America

Information

United States of America

A friendly group of knitters and crocheters from the 50 states of the USA. 

Members: 298
Latest Activity: on Wednesday

Join us in raising money for the Blanket Pack Drive. See details below.

Discussion Forum

Question on mailing parcels.

Started by Sibel. Last reply by Jana Benitez Dec 8, 2016. 2 Replies

October Snippets

Started by Amy Oct 27, 2016. 0 Replies

Price to mail items

Started by Deanna Williams. Last reply by Judith Rose Aug 8, 2016. 7 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of United States of America to add comments!

Comment by RhondaH on May 25, 2009 at 4:10am
I'm not sure how often I'll get here, but am delighted to join the US group. I recognize several familar names/faces from the KAS group on Ravelry. GO TEAM!
Comment by Michelle Breeding on May 24, 2009 at 3:09pm
Welcome everyone!! So glad you figured out how to join! You all are a blessing. Thank you for all you are doing!
Comment by Dochas22 on May 23, 2009 at 11:19pm
I've never used social networking before so I didn't know how to join the USA group. Somehow when I asked to be Michelle's friend, I clicked a link on "join USA" and maybe I did! I'll have to get a lesson in friending, etc. from my son...
Comment by Michelle Breeding on May 23, 2009 at 3:35pm
Thank you for letting me know Sandy!! I thought proboards may eventually close and I did think that this would be the main site, but I am glad you answered since I wasn't really sure about the numbers, but good to know. How great that Kyla is willing to keep up with the tally. You all are wonderful.

Can't wait to see the next Ezine!! Really exciting and very touching to see all the pictures. I love each one. Yes, and the children!!

blessings,
Michelle
Comment by Sandy McDonald on May 23, 2009 at 3:26pm
Hallo you two first members of the USA KAS Square Circle Forum. I think Kyla is going to tally the squares wherever you leave them, just as long as you don't put them in two places. Michelle, hallo , this is the main site forum (as it is actually within the site) - the other one (proboards) we will eventually close and Facebook and Ravelry will stay as they grow from different sources. There are some wonderful photos of the babies with blankets at the Baragwanath Hospital in Soweto for the next ezine. You will really want to bring these little ones home. Sandy
Comment by Michelle Breeding on May 23, 2009 at 3:17pm
Everything you do is helpful Becka! Thank you for joining us. Yes, we do have a count on Ravelry,but I think most of us have moved over here from over there. A bit hard to keep track of since there are about 4 forums. There is the facebook group, this one, ravelry, and the one through the main website.

Anyway, so good to have you and it has been a blessing to be part of this mission. Just warms my heart to know that these children will be warm and a little happier. I wish I could just bring them all home, but know I can't do that.
Comment by Rebecca "Becka" Westcott on May 23, 2009 at 1:38pm
I just joined the Ravelry group and put my squares on there. So, I don't think I'm supposed to put them here also, but I will in the future. I am working on getting one square done a week, and have started a matching sweater and hat to send - target date 6/15/09. I sent 3 squares last week as I just became aware of Knit-a-Square about 2 weeks ago. It will be interesting to see how many from the US join us here. Sandy, thanks for starting this. I finally have something I can do to make a real difference. Blessings, Becka

Members (298)

KNIT-A-SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA

DONATE DIRECTLY to

KNIT-A-SQUARE SA

Monthly donation:

Image result for please images

Please go directly to the Donate page HERE as the Subscribe button below is experiencing difficulties !

[To view other options, Click on Option 1]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $17484.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

KAS MERCHANDISE

CLICK HERE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

here 

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

SQUARES LIST

The May 2017 Squares List is available.

Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service