Square Circle Forum

United States of America

Information

United States of America

A friendly group of knitters and crocheters from the 50 states of the USA. 

Members: 299
Latest Activity: Nov 30

Join us in raising money for the Blanket Pack Drive. See details below.

Discussion Forum

Question on mailing parcels.

Started by Sibel. Last reply by Jana Benitez Dec 8, 2016. 2 Replies

October Snippets

Started by Amy Oct 27, 2016. 0 Replies

Price to mail items

Started by Deanna Williams. Last reply by Judith Rose Aug 8, 2016. 7 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of United States of America to add comments!

Comment by Alyce Luff on June 1, 2009 at 5:58am
I'm excited to be a part of such a concerned network of crafters working to make the world a safer place for children. I look forward to the journey we all will take together to accomplish this.
Comment by Claudia Brau on June 1, 2009 at 4:52am
I figured out how to join the US group...yeah. I found out about KAS from the Lion Brand site a few months back and sent some squares with plans to do more. 8 x 8 so easy to do and when I see the photos of the children, I realize how something so small from me can help bring big smiles, but more importantly warmth to them.
Comment by Lynne Emery on June 1, 2009 at 4:48am
I have a fairly strong connection with an Arts Council in my area and I am considering talking to the Director to see if I would be allowed to use their facility to have an event for Square Circle. Any suggestions?
Comment by Kathy Nausley on May 28, 2009 at 3:51pm
Just returned from a mission trip to a village, Malale in South Africa. The pictures of the children on your website remind me of the children we worked with- and makes me miss them! My heart is with Africa and knitting is wonderful therapy. Looking forward to continue with the squares and possible hats and sweaters. We can attest it does get cool in South Africa at night! Thinking about starting and teaching some knitting classes for South Africa- if the timing works out! God Bess you for starting this project.
Kathy
Comment by Sandy McDonald on May 25, 2009 at 11:07am
It is true that this is a huge learning curve. As soon as Kyla and I find out more about the intricacies of how this all works we will post a sort of general instruction. It is useful to know whether messages are private or public as you mention below Paulette. So great to see some of the familiar names in this place too. I hope this builds and builds.
Comment by RhondaH on May 25, 2009 at 6:56am
I hit ADD COMMENT too soon. There was another message from you with my regular e-mail.
Comment by RhondaH on May 25, 2009 at 6:54am
Paulette, this comment is still visible on the US pages...but I'm glad you mentioned that the x deletes things. I just added a comment, but didn't click on send to group. I think the moderators are learning how things work along with the rest of us. Rhonda

Comment by Paulette Pronk 15 hours ago Hmmm....I am not sure what I did correctly so soon but I see my picture by members....please help keep me in the loop so I can catch on...I love crocheting for the children....HUGS Paulette
Comment by RhondaH on May 25, 2009 at 4:10am
I'm not sure how often I'll get here, but am delighted to join the US group. I recognize several familar names/faces from the KAS group on Ravelry. GO TEAM!
Comment by Michelle Breeding on May 24, 2009 at 3:09pm
Welcome everyone!! So glad you figured out how to join! You all are a blessing. Thank you for all you are doing!
Comment by Dochas22 on May 23, 2009 at 11:19pm
I've never used social networking before so I didn't know how to join the USA group. Somehow when I asked to be Michelle's friend, I clicked a link on "join USA" and maybe I did! I'll have to get a lesson in friending, etc. from my son...

Members (299)

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service