Square Circle Forum

Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters

Information

Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters

A group for all whovian knitters and crocheters in the forum. Also open to other sci-fi/fantasy series fans. Trekkers and Sherlock fans are welcome.

Members: 13
Latest Activity: May 23

I love this man. He really understands women.

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters to add comments!

Comment by Linda Maltby on September 15, 2014 at 2:26pm

Glad you had a good time in the USA Paola !  This Doctor is more like the original Doctors....older and potentially wiser :-)   We just watched the 4th episode called "Listen".  Very interesting and it does make you think.  The writers are also giving us teasers about Clara and the new man in her life.  [I won't say any more in case you haven't seen this episode ]

Comment by Paola Ferrari on September 14, 2014 at 5:25am

Hello everyone! I'm back from the USA after a month. WOW. The Doctor would say "USA are cool". We (me, my husband, my daughter Elsa) have been travelling around Illinois to see our relatives. We also spent some day in Wisconsin (Madison) and Iowa (Marquette). In a few day I will start teaching again, and I already miss my holidays! Anyway. On saturday 23rd I was in Chicago and so I saw the first episode of Doctor Who new season. What do you think of the episode? (for me it was great)  And what do you you think of Peter Capaldi?  I still have to recover from eleven regenerating,  but I like the new (old) Doctor.  Maybe because he is more or less my age? :-). 

Comment by Sue Gillman on August 3, 2014 at 12:43pm

I love Paola's hand-warmers ! I haven't popped in here for a while but I have seen a coupled of Dr Who programmes and thought about my KAS companions in time travel.

Comment by Linda Maltby on July 31, 2014 at 8:44am

Paola since you haven't started the hand-warmers would you mind checking out the hand-warmer pattern in the KAS Pattern book.  The ribbing gives the hand-warmers more stretch so the children can wear them for many years.  Thanks.

http://www.knit-a-square.com/sites/default/files/Knit_other_Hand_Wa...

You and your family will have a wonderful time!  I understand the Pacific beaches are pretty spectacular.

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 31, 2014 at 5:25am

I didn't realize the handwarmers yet. It is a photo from google, but I'm making them when I'll be back home.

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 31, 2014 at 5:24am

OK. I'll check BBC America. Thank you. I'm going with my family, and I'm also going to see some relatives. First We are going to Illinois, then to Seattle and Washington State. I'm looking forward seeing big beaches on the Pacific ocean.

Comment by Jackie Renee Johnson on July 30, 2014 at 11:29am
Your hand warmers are adorable, Paola.
Comment by Jackie Renee Johnson on July 30, 2014 at 11:28am
I *think* that BBC America is airing it at 8pm/7 Central and Mountain on August 23.
Comment by Linda Maltby on July 30, 2014 at 9:44am

Lovely hand warmers Paola !  They would be perfect for Dr. Who when he lands on a cold planet.  So glad they will be going to a cold child in South Africa instead :-)

You will have to check the local listings as none of us are from the Seattle area. Jackie do you know ??

Do have a great time in the USA.  Do you have family there ?

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 30, 2014 at 5:45am

Does anyone know at what time and on what channel the new episode will be aiared in the USA? I'll probably be in Seattle. Thanks.

Members (13)

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The JULY  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service