Square Circle Forum

Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters

Information

Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters

A group for all whovian knitters and crocheters in the forum. Also open to other sci-fi/fantasy series fans. Trekkers and Sherlock fans are welcome.

Members: 13
Latest Activity: May 23

I love this man. He really understands women.

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters to add comments!

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 30, 2014 at 5:43am

Doctor  Who handwarmer. The color pattern is an adaptation of the famous scarf

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 30, 2014 at 2:52am

I'm working on a square "bigger on the inside": of course the color of the  square is blue, and (thank you Ann Powell), the idea is how the world (big) can find space into a heart. Now I'm leaving to USA, so I hope to have time during the journey. It woulod be great to have it finished by august 23rd. 

Comment by Linda Maltby on July 27, 2014 at 2:53am

Christine, I hadn't really thought of the Daleks having people inside.  When I watch Dr. Who I'm 'into' the story and don't think about how things work !!

Now you know why Whovians are looking forward to August 23 :-)

Comment by Christine Johnson on July 26, 2014 at 10:41pm

When I worked for a London bookshop in the 60s one of my shorter colleagues was a resting actor who had recently worked as a Dalek. Un-impressed as ever (I must have been the only member of staff who didn't bother to get John Lennon's autograph when he did a signing) I didn't find out much more about him. I'm so ignorant that I had to Google August 23 to find out what was happening.

Comment by Linda Maltby on July 26, 2014 at 6:38am

Less than a month to go !

So Christine, what does "work with a Dalek" mean ???  Glad you survived to tell about it LOL

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 26, 2014 at 3:36am

Ready for August 23?

Comment by Christine Johnson on July 20, 2014 at 8:09am

I can't honestly say that I'm a sci-fi fan but I do like David Tennant and love Sherlock. I too remember the early black and white episodes of Dr Who but it was my nephew who used to hide behind the sofa. I've always worked in bookshops which frequently employ resting actors and I did actually work with a Dalek once.

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 13, 2014 at 3:35am

A black and white dalek! This makes you a 100% whovian.

Comment by Christine Dempster on July 11, 2014 at 8:09pm

Love all things sci-fi/ fantasy!! Not really into Dr Who recently, but remember hiding behind the sofa with my 3 little brothers when the Daleks first came out (in black and white!)

Comment by Sue Gillman on July 11, 2014 at 4:41pm

Yes I have to beam up to this group !

Members (13)

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The MAY  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. 

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jun 5.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service