Square Circle Forum

Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters

Information

Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters

A group for all whovian knitters and crocheters in the forum. Also open to other sci-fi/fantasy series fans. Trekkers and Sherlock fans are welcome.

Members: 13
Latest Activity: May 23

I love this man. He really understands women.

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Bigger on the inside - Whovian knitters to add comments!

Comment by Jackie Renee Johnson on July 10, 2014 at 2:20am

Someone (here or maybe on Facebook...I'm not sure) had mentioned double knot a few days ago and I found the tutorial on you tube.  It seems to work well.

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 10, 2014 at 2:17am
Thank you Jackie. I've found a tutorial on you tube about double knot.
Comment by Jackie Renee Johnson on July 10, 2014 at 12:06am
I had started making a second scarf but decided against it, so I unwound the yarn and made it into a big ball keeping the colors in the same order as the scarf pattern. I tied them together with a double knot.
Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 9, 2014 at 8:45pm
Jackie, in which way you've made a.big ball out of scraps? I would like to do the same but I don't know how.
Comment by Linda Maltby on July 9, 2014 at 9:35am

The colours will make great squares.

Comment by Jackie Renee Johnson on July 9, 2014 at 9:16am

I've made a big ball of yarn out of my leftover Doctor Who Scarf colors.  Now I just need to start making squares out of it.

Comment by Linda Maltby on July 9, 2014 at 8:28am

KASfolk definitely have bigger hearts !

Anne we'll make you a Whovian yet :-)

Paola, love David Tennant.  Wouldn't it be great to be able to go back in time and catch that dropped stitch before it happens LOL

Comment by Paola Ferrari on July 8, 2014 at 11:36pm

Hi Ann.

"Bigger on the Inside" is not the name of a sqare I did. (but this is a good idea, I could do one". It refers to the Doctor's time machine (TARDIS) which outside looks like a police telephone box, but inside is incredibly big. So, when people gets into the TARDIS for the first time usually say "Oh, it's bigger on the inside", oe nsometimes "Oh, it's smaller on the outside" (I love British sense of humour)

I agree with you that these words sum up very well what Kasfolks are.

And I have some other words. "In 900 years of time and space I've never met someone who was not important".

I suppoise also Mr. Spock has good words for Kasfolks.

Welcome to the group.

Comment by Anne Powell on July 8, 2014 at 11:15pm

Hi Paola

I posted your first "who" square in to the July Challenge, but I can't find the 'bigger on the inside'one.  If you have time, could you post it into the challenge??

I am joining this group because I am a Trekker, but know noting about Dr. Who.

I like those words "bigger on the inside" - kind of sums up what Kasfolk are!

Members (13)

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The MAY  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. 

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jun 5.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service