Square Circle Forum

Feb 2017 Passion for Purple

This little dolphin has been added to the Passion for Purple theme as he is PURPLE and the Toy theme as he's a TOY!! :))))

Views: 21

Comment

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Comment by Louise Tidman on February 6, 2017 at 7:44am
Hi Diane, Jude, our friend Sylvia and I wash the majority of toys my group donate. Personally I do them on a delicate 30 degree wash or a cold woollen wash. I have had an occasional disaster with a 'surface washable only' toy when washed as the stuffing gets a bit 'lumpy' but I dry them on the flat airer and give them a squish, a squeeze and jiggle during the drying process and again once they are fully dry, some teddies need their fur fluffing up once dry and most survive the washing machine very well. I have been known to give a delicate looking toy a 'cat lick and a promise' with anti bacterial wipes and leave to dry. Hope this helps. :)))
Comment by Diane Burns on February 6, 2017 at 3:11am

Louise, I wash the ones that have the washing symbol, but lots of them say 'surface washable only'. I clean those as best I can and put them on the radiator to dry.  Would be interested to know if you wash those that say surface wash only?? 

Comment by Louise Tidman on February 5, 2017 at 12:09pm
Diane, This fellow has been through the washing machine. Jude and I wash the majority of charity shop toys we buy before sending them to SA. :)))
Comment by Diane Burns on February 5, 2017 at 6:58am

Saw one of these in a charity shop this morning but it was rather dirty, this one looks perfect!

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The DECEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service