Square Circle Forum

14 pairs of hand warmers. Some in colours for Boys and some in colours for Girls. Some of these match my recent blankets.

Views: 56

Comment

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Comment by Elaine Game on January 26, 2018 at 4:09pm

I have not seen the handwarmers before and now I have will put it on my to do list, once I send all I do have here that has been waiting for a few yrs now.. hate being a pensioner, but I have made a commitment on New Years day do send one parcel a fortnight till i have caught up.. well done and I just love the stripes.. Its harder to knit in rib so extra well done, as it takes more time and have to be careful of keeping the rib accurate. I mess up easier now I am getting older

Comment by Jude Sullivan on January 24, 2018 at 3:39am

Love the mixture of colours and lots of warm hands with be wearing them soon.

Comment by P. Jeanne Haessler on January 14, 2018 at 4:38pm

Wendy I am always so happy and encouraged to see wonderful people like yourself making large numbers of handwarmers and hats and squares because due to health limitations I can only knit slowly and I worry for the children until I see such bounty as this. Bravo!  They are in lovely color combos too.

Comment by Diane Burns on January 11, 2018 at 10:03pm

Fabulous array of colours!

Comment by Marion Davies on January 11, 2018 at 8:14am

Lovely colours, Wendy.

Comment by Amy on January 11, 2018 at 5:07am

What bright and cheerful beauties, Wendy.  A little bit of something for everyone.

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

Crazy Cat 10 Year Anniversary Link

SQUARES LIST

The MARCH 2018 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

on the menu bar at the top of this  page.

HOW DO I?

Please click here

or

HAVE A QUESTION?      

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service