Maureen (Maudie) Anne Bryan replied to Amy's discussion 2024 BARN ACTIVITIES
"Is that a coat made from squares hanging on the door?
what a fabulous group of photos. It lets me see the wonderful workers with their warm hearts. Thank you"
Mar 27
Maureen (Maudie) Anne Bryan replied to Patricia Underwood's discussion BLANKET ROOM 2024
"A wonderful collection, ready to warm the children and create a life time keepsake. Thank you."
Mar 27
Maureen (Maudie) Anne Bryan replied to Patricia Underwood's discussion BLANKET ROOM 2024
"Lovely work Gogo ladies. Thank you."
Mar 27
"I love the effect of the half diagonal squares. They make the blankets sing, and a good way to use the end of a ball of wool."
Mar 27
"Beautiful blankets with care and love. And each full of personality to match their new owners.
 "
Mar 27
"My admiration goes to the boats. A simple design with fabulous surrounds. Someone with a mindset to complete a blanket with high design elements shows me the love and care given. "
Mar 27
Maureen (Maudie) Anne Bryan replied to Bev Jeffery's discussion MARCH 2024 THEME - AT THE BEACH
"Ah yes the small State full of everything 😊"
Mar 3
Maureen (Maudie) Anne Bryan replied to Bev Jeffery's discussion MARCH 2024 THEME - AT THE BEACH
"Beautiful Bev. So good to see the happy squares and the familiar beaches and cliffs.
I am sure the squares made will be blue and beautiful. "
Mar 3
More…